• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The electric Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Uh...
    I`m Kind getting Impatient here..
    Do shiny pokemon Count!!
    Do something About this..

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • THat is the responsibilty of the leader and co-leader. They should be on constantly to keep everything together. I hope I'm not offending anyone.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
    Years
  • i'm sorry for not coming +el pal, it's just that i'm helping my mom with a bridal shower for my cuz, and it is way too hectic round here at this moment...believe me, when this is over, i'll be on 8am-3pm most of the week. and i said at the beginning that shinies count. i'm sorry if i sound ticked off, but i'm just really tired at the moment, that's all. sorry!
    Mudkip84 said:
    Can I join?
    If Shiny pokemon count can I take a Shiny Raikou?
    if not...
    Then Zapdos
    yeah, ya can take the shiny raikou.
    nanok242 said:
    i will join
    i will tack entin
    3 things, nanok242
    1. yep ya can join.
    2. work on your spelling! it's horrible(not that i have godd spelling either...)
    3. what in the world is entin??? is it entei? if it is that's a fire type, and this is well, the electric club...so...if it is...well, ya can't have it. sorry!
    i think i mentioned everything i wanted to...oh yeah...on my question, i like raichu better, he's just cooler imo.

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
  • I definately going to be a member of this club. Can I join? PLEASE!!! My favorite electric type pokemon is a tie between Raikou and Zapdos, so I'll take a shiny Raikou, but if its colors look ugly, then I'll take a shiny Zapdos.

EDIT: OK, I read the posts more carefully and saw that someone else took the shiny Raikou, so I will take the shiny Zapdos. Also, I was wondering: if there is no direct linking to the pictures on Mew's Hangout, how an I supposed to put one in my signature?

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    I havn't been here in a while but, I don't want to read the whole thing.
    So, would anyone tell me what were talking about?

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
  • I don't really know what wee were talking about, katfox2.
    I'm not sure how to help about that, Psychic Esteban (duh, I'm not leader)

P.S.
    Unlocked the thing that prevents people from seeing your reputation, and someone commented me on it that I was 'cool'. I don't want to put anyone on the spotlight but I want to thank em ;)

Last edited:

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
  • Psychic Esteban,
    you may have the shiny zapados. Save the sprite to your computer then put it on the internet like photobucket of something.

katfox2,
    we are getting new members and talking about how the leader and co-leader are not on as much as the used to be. Although our leader, shining_light, has a good reason. She is helping her mom with a bridal shower and everthing is hectic there.

Mew22,
    You may join and you need to pick a sprite.

Hope that helps everyone :)

P.S. Maybe the leader, when she come back, can change the list of sprites and take off the ones that members have chosen. (The list from page one) Like take off lanturn and zapados.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I said in one of my previous posts If could be in and the Shiny Raikou things

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back