• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I was really busy nowadays. Exam coming soon, I need to study really hard. Well, not going to say much, just take a look at this screenshot.
newte4.png

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

I'm sorry, it was just some a little update. I already told you all the reason ( exam... ). Yeah, but next week there will be a update on the 8th gym.
Just stay tune~
I hope my thread can break 1380 post next week.

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2010
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I was really busy nowadays. Exam coming soon, I need to study really hard. Well, not going to say much, just take a look at this screenshot.
newte4.png

I'm sorry, it was just some a little update. I already told you all the reason ( exam... ). Yeah, but next week there will be a update on the 8th gym.
Just stay tune~

may i use the sprite sheets you have in this game (im asuming fr/lg, or saphire,ruby. one of the two, please? :P

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
thats fine omega. exams take alot of studing and im sure everyone understands. glad to hear that the eight gym is next week. yay really close to the release! great update anyways though.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
IT's OK. :D
Exams are important. :)
Still a nice update.
It brings us more suspense for waiting until the next update! :D
Good luck with the game.
And your exams too~

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

the view from up there must be great :D
lol. no, but the background is pretty cool.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024

newte4.png

Just stay tune~

"The time has stopped" doesn't sound right :/. I think "Time is not flowing" sounds better.
Also how bout "Let's move on and save the city"?

Not complaining about your grammer, just suggesting.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Of course the thread can beat 1380, It's already 1372 xD. Anyway, this game looks great and it's sooo good!

Graphics: Excellent
Story: Excellent
Pokemon: Excellent
Grammar: Not so excellent. Great.

kevinyo12

An Extraordinary PokeTrainer
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
nice screenies, hey, keep up the good work, i'm bookmarking this thread now.. *hehe*

sonic smash down

Years
aww man, omega didnt post and update last night well o well he did say he had exams. but yea its not a hack and please dont call it that it gets us annoyed.so everyone while we wait for the update wat do you think the 8th gym will be like since the user will be a phykick type?

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Hmm... I already updated once. Why it was deleted after the transfer of server? So should I post it again or wait untill it return back?

sonic smash down

Years
i think the server deleted the most recent posts of ours as it was moved so ya might just want to update again og. cause it happened to my recent posts as well

o and yay 300th post

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Alright now, I'll update again. Here is it.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
newgo1.png

Explainaition of screenshot :
Spoiler:

The 8th GYM:
This is the explaination of the 8th gym. Since it was the last gym, so you will met some difficulty when playing around in the gym. The gym split into 3 room. The screenshot above released about the first room. The 2nd and 3rd room remain secret untill the next update.

In the first room, there is some special platform where you can use PSYCHIC power by using PSYCHIC Point. And there's some guy giving out the PSYCHIC points. By using the PSYCHIC power in the first room, you are able to teleport to the next platform. Use it wisely, it may lead you to a dead end. Then, you have to restart everything and play it again.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Alright now, here's another news.
I need a CO-FOUNDER to help me out!
Why I need it? I need him to fix my bugs, grammar, dialog, insert music.
My CO-FOUNDER requires:
- Knowledge of RMXP eventing.
- Knowledge of Poccil's starter kit.
- Good grammar and dialog writing.

What my CO-FOUNDER do:
- Fix some small bug.
- Tell me the serious bug found.
- Fix my grammar or change the dialog completely.
- Add in NPC in every city.
- Remap some of my houses.
- Search or make some suitable music and insert in my city and routes.

I really need this. Anyone interest just post it here.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
i could help if you need.

I work with Poccil starter kit for 1 year, and I is one goo event maker

Back