• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    I'll list 'em all here.

1.Potions.
    2.Transfiguration.​

3.Ancient Ruins.
    4.Arithmancy .​

5.History of Magic.
    6. Herbology.​

7.Astrology.
    8. Care of Magical Creatures.​

9. Charms.
    10. Divination.​

11. Flying.
    12. Defense Against the Dark Arts.​

13. Muggle studies.

o.O; I still prefer Charms, Transfiguration and Care of Magical creatures though. :|

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    It's this quiz that Miyu-chan gave---http://www.selectsmart.com/free/select.php?client=hogwartclasses there ya go.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    You can -sniff- join. We need a few more -sniff- members. -_-; Okay, that was stupid. =D Anyway, not my place to say it but welcome to the club.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    ashley03 said:
    Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was SPAM. Next time add a little more to your posts. I won't report it since this was your first time. o.O; Just be a LITTLE more careful next time, alright?

[EDIT] WOOHOO. 400 POSTS. =P [/EDIT]

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think that flying sounds kinda creepy though... *imagines flyinng 50 feet above the ground with nothing underneith*

.... *shivers* But the risk would be fun though. xD

[EDIT] I think that Potions actually sounds fun. (No, I am not saying that because Snape is hot or something. :P) It sounds like cooking. xD

Last edited:

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Flying & Care of Magical Creatures. Those would be the best classes. I've alwayz wanted to fly. Closest thing to it is being on a rollercoaster.

I like animals & Hagrid's a cool teacher. This class would be tight.

Ledgendary_Pokegirl said:
    Well, ya. But it wouldnt be my all time favorite subject. Dont tell me you think Snape is hot to! He is uuuuuuuuuuuuugly!

Why does everyone hate Snape. I wouldn't be that nice to Harry either if his father wuz a stuck-up popular kid.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • JoWood said:
    Flying & Care of Magical Creatures. Those would be the best classes. I've alwayz wanted to fly. Closest thing to it is being on a rollercoaster.

I like animals & Hagrid's a cool teacher. This class would be tight.

Why does everyone hate Snape. I wouldn't be that nice to Harry either if his father wuz a stuck-up popular kid.

Harrys father wasnt a stuck-up popular kid. And he is not just mean to Harry, is mean to all the Gryffindors and all the other houses pretty uch, EXCEPT Slytherin.

Back