• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter Club!!!!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Can I join? I like Harry Potter!
    Also, my favourite classes are Charms, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, and Care of Magical Creatures!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Harrys father wasnt a stuck-up popular kid. And he is not just mean to Harry, is mean to all the Gryffindors and all the other houses pretty uch, EXCEPT Slytherin.
    james was a messed up popular kid, but you're right that snape's mean to everybody aside from slytherins

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Well, ya. But it wouldnt be my all time favorite subject. Dont tell me you think Snape is hot to! He is uuuuuuuuuuuuugly!
    lol, I think he's okay. xD But a lot of people seems to think that he's hot. o_O; He's like 30-something! @_@ I thought that James Potter was horrible in the book. I dislike him. Blegh.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it made perfect sense, except for the grammer, which should be "too much" "too little"

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I spent about five days last summer just power reading through the books, which belong to my youngest sister....someday, when I have some major $$, I am going to get the whole seires in hardcover.....mmmm.....

The fifth book was really awesome! But I won't post anything, because I don't want to spoil it!

Random question....

Does JKR do all her own art for the books?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Well, not the front page arts... but I think she did do the Hogwarts crest, I think. JKR was also supposed to make Chapter art but the publisher of the books decided not to put 'em in. =D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    She drew the doodles in those two books, Quiditch throughout the ages and Fantastic Beasts. xD;

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Hmmm....how odd that she would be denied to put her chapter pics in the books. She should make a book of her drawings or something. I would be really interested to see them.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    the drawings are pretty cool at the begining of chapters, i didn't realize that she could draw though...

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    The 5th books in Europe. Are they different from books here. I hear the Order of The Pheonix has a Fiery Pheonix on the cover . I wuz wonderin if all the books in Europe are different covers from the US ones.

I assume the content is the same but what bout the artwork is that different too?

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Book four wasn't boring for me at all...just long. Be patient! It'll get better soon! ^^ Book four is one of my favorites!!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    I found the fourth book to be my favorite!! I cannot wait for the movie!!

I asked to join quite awhile ago and never got an answer..... so.... may I join!?

Back