• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    4. Derky the Jirachi is poetic tonight! I had to say something to get us back to Pokemonness, derp.

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

very enthusiastic, aren't you?

i really need to buy another diamond...or see if i can borrow pearl from my brother, or find my diamond, or find my other brother's platinum...for some reason, someone is against us having the sinnoh region games...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2015

Can you guys please help my egg hatch? (after 8 more people help it will be an error message)

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

i would, but my psp i very limited and it won't work...sorry.

i have ruby, hg, and white, my sister has emerald and leafgreen, my little brother has firered, and my older brother has pearl, ss, black, and who knows what else. i can get whichever pokemon i guess, but it's not very easy borrowing games at my house...

my sister might might buy pearl from my brother, my little brother wants to buy another platinum, and i need a new diamond...after i get more kingdom hearts games...

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

i need to finish kh2, buy bbs and re coded, as well as try to find a copy of com, as well as kh1 and then save up money for who knows how many other things...it doesn't help that i get little enough money already...

i wonder what would happen if pokemon and kh somehow merged together...

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

probably true, but it's just a thought. after all...yeah, they wouldn't mix well...

i just remembered! my diamond had a few event pokemon on it! gosh, now i'm really angry, especially since it's been gone more than a year, and i have no clue whatsoever who took it, or even where it could be now...

Last edited:

Starrodkirby86

Das Kirby
    Years

Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts? xD Oh boy. Heartless Pokémon, we already got Colossseum for that. :V

Sucks to hear about your Diamond game. ;_; I lost my Leaf Green in a similar situation, and it depressed me inside.

Also, I misread Unova as Uboa...From Yume Nikki. ;__;

starlightmint72

Creative person
    Years

diamond has been missing for more than a year just recently, and i'm not impressed. if my dad actually bothered, we could've gotten it back a year ago, but he just complains...

i wouldn't be mean enough to reset the count at 99, but rather at some other unpredictable number...randomly as well, depending on how bored i am and such.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The last time I had a Pokemon Related avatar was when I had a Togekiss plush. It didn't last long though, heh.

Back