• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... That reminds me that I never added Ryuryu to the list of Ghosts. I should really do that.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015

I would enjoy being a ghost :P
It would be

Player1: 198
Player2: 199
PlayerME:0

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015

yea I know :/
I hope someone else joins in on this Postin action!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It would be nice to have another person who is more of the regular become ghost. The other three don't come here very often, if not at all these days. :[

starlightmint72

Creative person
Years

i guess i'm a ghost now...i know that i said i didn't want to, but temptation really got to me. i waited a while before posting this, though, so better luck next time!

i choose to be a ghost cincinno. the thing is cute, and i really like it.

now all i have to do is decide how often to reset the count...mwahaha!

lol, that is so not like me, but i had to say it!

we finally made it to 100, and i want to say sorry to whoever wanted to be a ghost...i really couldn't resist the chance for some reason...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can zero all I want over in DLTMS0, which is I didn't post. I'll go add your name to the first post before I forget. :]

Back