• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
    I was like 'this is a pretty series with pretty fights but an assholish, unsympathetic protagonist' till episode 18. It is from then on that I actually started loving it.

derozio

Years
  • I'd go with what lappy said. BUT the narrative kinda focuses more on Kiritsugu. And he's the one I was referring to. I could care less if he died anytime before ep 18. But I began to like the guy and see his motviations after seeing his backstory. And the end of the series being a big slap in the face is awesome too. :p

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

lol, I like this kid.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

and then a giant killer whale leaped out of the river and murdered them all

schadenfreude

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Rider has pretty much been the thing keeping me from dropping.

Rider has pretty much been the thing keeping me from dropping.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Religion becomes a lot more interesting if you weave Evangelion's take into it

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Heh...I love Eva's view on Christianity. Not because it's profound, but because it's so blunt that it can hurt sometimes, what with the death crosses and the halos.

Then again, I always love it when anime delve into Christianity, for varying reasons.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I enjoy their take on the soul, something that is riddled with holes and that we are terrified anyone would approach, hence why all living beings are separated by AT Fields, which keep us apart as individuals

granted, I'd be terrified too if a giant naked luminous being with the face of a 14 year old girl started hurling little girls at me to break it and turn me into angel blood...

derozio

Years
    You were right, netto. Fushigi yuugi was great. Bumped it upto a 9. Although I still think all the name screaming in the anime was annoying. And sometimes it dragged on. And animation shortcuts - TOO MANY of them. Still very enjoyable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back