• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Oh, the Log Horizon song. Yeah, pretty funny but I don't like it.

Turns out to get to the hospital I have to catch a bus from 2 miles in the opposite direction. Guess I'll just be walking then.

Years

They were the actual band who made this song and had a cameo during the Raynesia speech. They felt out of place during that scene with the close ups but now I know why they were prominently shown Lol. XD

And find a way to pass time walking :P

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

@lappy - but 'animation' in its literal sense was atrocious in Fushigi Yuugi. It was just bad.

Story, characters and ****'s good. Art style is great as well. But animation. Nope.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I do believe 13-14 is the age at which you can have sex in Japan

whiiiiich explains a lot, doesn't it

derozio

Years

I don't watch incest. But when I do watch it, I enjoy it to the fullest. Okay, ****, I'm a freak. But I liked the (w)incest scene between Satsuki and her mom Ragyo in KlK 16. Dat music, too. Dayum.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Hurr the Japanese can have sex at age thirteen, screwed up, that explains all the sexualizing, right?

It's not exactly the only country in the world with such an age of consent (by which I mean the parts of Japan that have chosen that particular age).
    And since their society is basically pressuring them NOT to have sex until adult age anyway, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Reversely, the age of consent over here is fifteen. Not that it stops thirteen- and fourteen-year olds. So what does it matter, really?

derozio

Years

I know that feel, bro. Trust me, I do. XD

which makes me realise how long it has been since I've used 'XD'. I used to spam it all the time earlier. Wow.

derozio

Years

Indication of how we've changed for the better. Hopefully.

and yes netto

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back