• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamland (OOC) [New!]

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I screamed bar fight, but I don't know who to punch :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Punch Foxrally's lady ;) once Hilda has finished the sandwhich, her super strength will be back in action and she can retaliate x100

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Whatever happens you can expect Jeb to be excited and participate regardless of what else is going on. Barfights in heaven? Yeah, he's happy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Guys... I'm still waiting for the barfight to continue. Where did y'all go?

Do we need to change setting already? :o

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Cafe Blarziblaghh needs to have a monster come in or something, we need action >:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Cafe Blarziblaghh needs to have a monster come in or something, we need action >:)
There is action! Somebody jusy threw a chair and someone else spat on a zombie. There's just no reaction.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Gonna join this!

Got Zakk Steuermann joining in the madness!

EDIT: So drunk Zakk should be a new development for him! Haha, this should be fun :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
xD Well yeah.

Anybody wanna follow her up and try the strange potions in the bar?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Anytime people feel like it, we can switch to the shipwrecked-on-remote-island scenario though :3

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I'll do the Emmett getting almost killed by Skellen as soon as possible, if I can keep myself from getting distracted. If the scene changes, do the people stay in the same position? Or do we get all thrown around?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll do the Emmett getting almost killed by Skellen as soon as possible, if I can keep myself from getting distracted. If the scene changes, do the people stay in the same position? Or do we get all thrown around?
I think we reboot. You can end up remembering the previous scene and people you met there if you like, or you can have your brain having been wiped clean of those memories. Or you can toss in a new character altogether!

There will likely be a new IC thread.

But yeah, not yet then.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Whenever I decide to make a new post Jeb will kill Zakk and then head upstairs to find more stuff to break/drink. :)

No scene changes yet pls. :(

Back