• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamland (OOC) [New!]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

You think, therefore you are. More than that, you can never be sure of. You are somewhere, that much is clear. Perhaps it's a place unfamiliar to you, or maybe it's where you usually hang out. Just like in a dream, you don't always know when or how you got there, you just are. Sometimes, you just keep on living your life as you normally would, accepting the strange things and beings you see around you and treating them as you would any familiar person. But sometimes, you realize that something is strange and react to the odd things you see. And sometimes, you find yourself in a nightmare and need to fight back...

Whoever you may be, you have now been whisked away by an omnipotent force to what surely seems like a dreamland, but very very real. Will you try to make sense of your everchanging environment or just go along with it and have fun with whomever you might find there?

Welcome to Dreamland, the "in-character daily chit-chat"

Welcome to a sandbox roleplay where any character is welcome. As long as there is a sign-up sheet with the character's details already somewhere in the Roleplay Corner/Lounge, all you need to do to join this ongoing event is to post the link to your character's sheet. Pokémon characters, knights, robots, villains, animals... Anyone is welcome into this shared dream/mix of universes where beings from any kind of made up universe can end up when they least expect it. Dreamland is meant to be as serious or as silly as you want it to be - never ruin the fun for other players though. It's all about interacting, fleshing out some new character or maybe get to use an old fav character that never quite got the chance to shine?

Some simple enough rules to follow

. The moderators (Skymin, Magic and adventure) are acting GMs of this "roleplay". You may post questions and ideas in this thread, but don't consider them implemented facts until you've heard an answer from one of us.

. The normal RPC rules still apply - EXCEPT THE 100 WORD RULE! You are allowed to write as short posts as you like. One-liners, long novels... Anything goes as long as you have fun and don't actively try to superspam ;)

. In order to join, you must have a filled in SU in a thread somewhere in the RPC/RPL.
- It should be a character that was accepted into a RP. If you want to use a character who doesn't belong to a RP, ask the GMs/moderators first.

- The RP you fetch your character from doesn't have to be active - it can be a long dead one if you'd wish to reawaken an old character.

- You sign up by simply stating your interest in this thread and posting the link to said SU + which RP it was/is part of.

- You don't need to wait for confirmation from the moderators before you can jump into the IC.

. The setting in the IC will likely change every once in a while. You are welcome to give suggestions!

. This is sort of like a dream, or being whisked away to a multiverse if you will. You can either have your character treating everything they see as normal, or they can realize that they are in a strange place. It's your choice, but try not to upset other players who might have wanted to play the other way.

. It's not a competition. But you can battle or play out romances or just do anything you feel like your character would do in the current setting and with the current characters around you. Have fun!

. The rating is T. Please don't stray too far into M stuff.

CLICK TO GO TO THE IC THREAD
CURRENT SETTING: CAFÉ​

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Yeah but I wanted to be one of those that people will actually see when this gets to 100+ pages, also see the normal chitchat thread adventure

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
kenoarashi_new_challenger_approaching__by_kenoarashi-d69k4v3.jpg

A new challenger enters the brawl RP!

Vanish, from SAO Sanctuary, is here to spread his murderous psychopathy and devilish skills in manipulation across new Worlds! For the dark Lords amusement, all aspects of his in game SAO persona are in place... as if a game had entered reality.

Super excited to finally see this thing stand in the light of day. It's super exciting to see everyones funny concepts and ideas develop into something like this. I'll try to use Vanish to keep things interesting for us all... hehehe... in the name of Lord Blarzigord of course...

EDIT:

Just in case people get mad at me. ;_; I know my first post might be a bit lengthy considering the nature of this thing. But I assure you that I just wanted to give Vanish a nice introduction to introduce his character.

Future posts will be a more suitable length I promise!

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
He didn't say his name did he? It was just me clarifying I wasn't having Jeb talk to some other totally gross crispy guy.

Haha! Nah, you don't need to say the name directly. If you are descriptive of the individual you're speaking to (crispy, zombie, etc), that'll be good. You can even come up with a nickname since Mark won't be able to really say his name...yet. :)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
My... my pokécommunity is locked into the "Darkness Prevails Once More" theme.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I try to change it it doesn't work and goes back to this theme.

This seems WAY too coincidental to NOT have something to do with our dark Lord and Savior... Blarzigord. His power stretches even here. It is magnificent.

Edit:

WAIT A SECOND!

It's only happening in the RP corner... this truly is the power of Lord Blarzigord. (Most likely expressed through moderator magic.)

May the dark Lord be praised!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Haha! Nah, you don't need to say the name directly. If you are descriptive of the individual you're speaking to (crispy, zombie, etc), that'll be good. You can even come up with a nickname since Mark won't be able to really say his name...yet. :)

I fixed it up a little ;) creativity is lacking right now.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
This seems WAY too coincidental to NOT have something to do with our dark Lord and Savior... Blarzigord. His power stretches even here. It is magnificent.

WAIT A SECOND!

It's only happening in the RP corner... this truly is the power of Lord Blarzigord. (Most likely expressed through moderator magic.)

Lord Blazigord is in full control. We just moderate in his name :).

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
My... my pokécommunity is locked into the "Darkness Prevails Once More" theme.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I try to change it it doesn't work and goes back to this theme.

Edit:

WAIT A SECOND!

I realized this as well. I'm a little past concerned now.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Not that I plan to kill anyone anytime soon, but how is death treated within the confines of Dark Lord Blarzigord's dollhouse realm? Are the characters immortal? Do they simply revive? Do they stay dead until the next scene change? Or is this entirely up to the players?

Edit: Here is the character I plan on using: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7516120&postcount=38, Luka Sokolov from Reapers: Keepers of the Balance

It's interesting seeing exactly how much smaller my SUs used to be.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 4, 2015
I may join, but let me tell you, and I apologize for all caps, THIS STUPID THEME IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!

Okay, thanks for letting me vent. I needed that.

Back