• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
I'm waiting for Rex to go off on Lydia for speaking telepathically >D

Honestly this group is total chaos right now, and so I plan to exploit that when I get a chance to post.

Years
I'm waiting for Rex to go off on Lydia for speaking telepathically >D

Honestly this group is total chaos right now, and so I plan to exploit that when I get a chance to post.

Brian has a c-gear btw, he didn't use it to tell the others he was leaving bc he doesn't know their number. They're like phones or video chat right? :P

Years
Don't feel bad for missing that, Wiz. She's just a side character right now. I don't think I'd send her after Rex, anyway. (She's not a great fighter.)

Also! Cheesiest speech I've ever written! All it needs is some 80's tunes!

Years
Aww, thanks. It was still pretty cheesy. Just the good kind. I was listening to "Oh Angel" by Warren Stanyer while I wrote it. I feel like that song could be Rex's theme song, if I hadn't already decided "Dare" by Stan Bush was his theme.

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well Deacon protected Shadow some (though his trap can be activated remotely which was his plan all along, but then the bounty hunter showed up), but he is being twisted more and more into Harvey's web. Brute force and fighting will not always be the solution against Harvey. Reason I made someone like him. The message was a smart touch, but considering what just happened it will not be fully followed. Most people will ignore the words of a horrible criminal that Deacon is being painted into. Preaching to humans how they need to stop fearing Hybrids after fighting off an entire police force is not going to go well...

Years
Rex now gets to babysit Kit and Sparkle, Brian's adorable little friends. I expect shenanigans will ensue.

Spoiler:

Kit looked at sparkle and mewed, mocking his new name. Sparkle glared at her and hissed, whipping her with one of his ribbons that was loose. She sneered at him and then they both giggled. Sparkle mewed out something that if Rex could understand probably would have insulted him. Both of them burst out laughing in the noisy mews that the two pokemon make.

Rex is just like "Pokemon make cute noises."

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Darker Than It Seems... Timeline.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

Years
Darker Than It Seems... Timeline.

Spoiler:

Hey, Icyice. Thanks for updating the timeline. I look forward to the next IC day and the start of fall in the roleplay. :)

Also, LOL at the interaction between Rex and Brian's two Pokemon. It's more mini adventures I love reading, and it's comedic too. XD

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ice if you need me to change my post where Lydia feels Shadow is in trouble let me know. Looked like you wanted Arryn to save Shadow and I remembered the orb so I decided to do that. I didn't know if you and Shattered wanted this to be just them two so Left it open for Lydia to just send Arryn.

I get the sense your getting fustrated at Harvey Village. If you want to talk about him you are welcome to PM me. I had the Poloce go after Deacon because you made the mistake of returning to town... if your on the run from the police don't return to the same city you were running from >D. The situation was set up so if you fought you would fail in one way or another. That is why the Media is being used against him.

I've been thinking about Harvey trying to recruit Frost for a while so this will work out... granted I would be careful, Harvey is cold and calculating and he hates those who betray him.

EDIT: Also changing Lydia's type... started thinking and decided I didn't like Fairy for her but RP wise going to say she just claimed/made others assume she was part Fairy. Her real second type she knows, but hides.

There is a hint to it, but not revealing it yet. Also some of her abilities might change a little in the future (Calm Mind changing to Agility later to mimic the fighting style she will develop.)

Last edited:
Years
Just read Stingray's post above me and If you wanted Arryn to save shadow I'm fine with deleting my post :) I felt like there was no way to save Shadow by regular medical stuff so I jumped in, but I'm fine with changing it :P

VillageofDragons

Years
I get the sense your getting fustrated at Harvey Village. If you want to talk about him you are welcome to PM me. I had the Poloce go after Deacon because you made the mistake of returning to town... if your on the run from the police don't return to the same city you were running from >D. The situation was set up so if you fought you would fail in one way or another. That is why the Media is being used against him.

I'm not frustrated at Harvey. Don't know what gave you that idea, or why you would think that. Deacon didn't know that at the time which is why he returned without remembering the police. Also I myself think it's funny how every single bad guy is after Deacon, like they're not targeting ANYONE else?? Really?? XD.... I don't think Harvey has even mentioned Gray being a target yet

TL;DR Don't assume things you have no idea if they're true or not, lol....

Last edited:
Years
I'm not frustrated at Harvey. Don't know what gave you that idea, or why you would think that. Deacon didn't know that at the time which is why he returned without remembering the police. Also I myself think it's funny how every single bad guy is after Deacon, like they're not targeting ANYONE else?? Really?? XD.... I don't think Harvey has even mentioned Gray being a target yet, so you should work on that.

TL;DR Don't assume things you have no idea if they're true or not, lol....

lol, maybe she had you confused with Z. She was really upset when she thought that tulip's date was ruined XD although she may have been exaggerating a bit when she was talking in Skype chat

VillageofDragons

Years
lol, maybe she had you confused with Z. She was really upset when she thought that tulip's date was ruined XD although she may have been exaggerating a bit when she was talking in Skype chat

Oh, okay. I haven't been on Skype to hear the chat for a couple days now, so I'm not sure who she was talking to.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Sorry village made some bad assumptions. I also wanted to make sure I wasn't angering you. I can be annoying and I know it.

Harvey is patient and isn't really directly attacking anyone (he was about to get as close as he has gotten to directly attacking Orchid and Shadow... then Deacon got in trouble and he abandoned his attack on Shadow for a more important weakness to exploit). Harvey actually went after Gray first but it was a probe to see if he could get Gray to betray the others.

Also Deacon gets attacked all the time likely because he paints a massive target on his own back. He is very public about his abilities and has 6 large dragons (plus wings now). He is hard to miss... even harder than Rex sometimes due to his love of showing off. That is his personality so its fine just realize doing that will bring attention... good and bad.

Also I broke up the date on purpose (sorry Z). Hybrids shouldn't be able to live normal lives and they need to be careful. They are being hunted... Team Rocket has sucked at it recently (yes they did damsge then suddenly stopped when the group was weak and broken apart) so I invented Harvey. Conflict shouldn't only arrive when its needed for character development.

Years
To be fair, Rex doesn't stand out much to anyone. Everyone seems to be like "oh, Rex? Yeah, he's just a big teddy bear." It's his greatest power: the power to hide in the background. XD

Honestly, since I'm rarely on at the same time as anybody, and have no access to the Skype, it's kind of hard to set up plots with Rex. Hence why he goes off on his own so much. Plus, who's gonna mess with him? He's a huge teddy bear that will rip your arms off if you anger him who everyone loves!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
No worries Sting, everything is fine. You could have come as well. I had forgotten all about the orb Shadow still had.

You could have also continued with Harvey there. I actually thought of something that could have happened.

Also, I will try not to plan as much as I have. I will start letting things happen as time goes on. This is actually Shadow's last solo arc for a while. I haven nothing else currently planned extremely far ahead right.

Also sorry guys, the day is going slightly longer than intended. If you do not mind though, please start wrapping your day up.

The next IC day is supposed to be calm though. Just to give some fun to the RP and not all serious. There will be times were it will get serious, but would like it not to be completely serious. In the current IC day, I think far too much happened, but that is just me. I mean we all should be completely exhausted now or at least mostly. There was like 7 fights in the last 2 IC days. Not to mention I think things happened too quickly. So I think we need a somewhat calm day. Something not too serious. So that everyone can think of what they want to do.

Tomorrow I will make a post on here for what is to come.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
The Devices are still in the wall of the exit of the Ice Cave are they not? ;)

You do not think he just left such hardware laying around without a reason. So if you try to leave the cave from the exit you entered from that will lead to an interesting scenario...

VillageofDragons

Years
The Devices are still in the wall of the exit of the Ice Cave are they not? ;)

You do not think he just left such hardware laying around without a reason. So if you try to leave the cave from the exit you entered from that will lead to an interesting scenario...

What if they just get teleported back to Lydia?? lol

Back