• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Darker than it Seems [OOC]

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
  • Hey guys! I hope you all see this. Just wanted to let you know that we're going to wrap up the current IC day soon (just to be efficient and get plots moving faster.) When you're done with your day, let us know here so Gray can wrap it all up and move us forward into Autumn.

Also, we're almost at 1,000 posts so well done guys <3 I enjoy roleplaying with you all!

Thanks for letting us know! Deacon shouldn't be gone for too long :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Hey guys! I hope you all see this. Just wanted to let you know that we're going to wrap up the current IC day soon (just to be efficient and get plots moving faster.) When you're done with your day, let us know here so Gray can wrap it all up and move us forward into Autumn.

Also, we're almost at 1,000 posts so well done guys <3 I enjoy roleplaying with you all!

To be more specific, we are aiming for the last day to be on the 17th of August. That will make it a month since we started the current IC day, but it can last longer so don't rush it if you need more time.

If Gray is busy like the last time, I'll raise the sun. I have 6 posts at least for Shadow that I want to do. It might be less though.

Years
  • I'm thinking I'm done for the day. Rex will catch up with the group later, in Autumn. He just needs to be away from them for a bit, have a solo adventure, and decide what to do with himself.

Also, I need to decide what to do with him. I'm not entirely sure where his story goes from here. I'll give it some thought as we head into the new season.

Years
  • A small thing I don't want people to get confused about that's completely my fault :P :
    I changed hoothoot to pidgey in a post ic (I thought I did it before anyone read it, however Stingray read it before I changed it Oops) so if we could all pretend it's a pidgey from now on that'd be great :)

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • I'm just kinda rolling with whatever's going on around Gray now, since Val's in his services. No current goal for me. Whatever happens now that Val's with the group and under the command of Gray, I'll just go with it. :)
    Totally not using spare time to figure out a way for Rocket to figure out that Val's switched sides/planning reactions/figuring out how to introduce a minor cannon character who's got some crush or other on Val without it seeming like I just randomly slapped him in. Not at all.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • With the recent event in Deacon's life, I have been able to update information about him based on his new Flying trainer typing he recently acquired. Here it is!:

Deacon Masterson: Hybrid Trainer Typing Change:
    Dark/Dragon/Flying
    New Moves learned: Fly, Acrobatics
    Total movepool: Hone Claws, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Dragon Tail, Fly, and Acrobatics
    Trainer Mood: New found freedom discovered in the skies!
    New Appearance: Not much has changed from his original appearance, except now he has two small black colored dark angel wings that retract behind his back when he's on the ground and extend when he's in the air to about five feet away from him on each side. They aren't noticeable when they're retracted, but they're a spectacle freak mutation of DNA to look at :)

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Would like to apologize for my last post. It wasn't really the best idea and was rushed. I will try not to have something unrealistic happen again. I do not plan to change it unless more than a few want me to. It matches Shadow's current character.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Would like to apologize for my last post. It wasn't really the best idea and was rushed. I will try not to have something unrealistic happen again. I do not plan to change it unless more than a few want me to. It matches Shadow's current character.

It's fine, IcyIce. Don't worry about it :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Name: Phoena

Personality: Strong willed, Phoena will stop at nothing to finish a goal. She mainly works alone and has only had one true partner and a great teacher, who taught her how to use Sacred Sword for a last stand. She knows everything must be justified and that justice must be served, regardless of who it may be. She thinks of civilians before anything else. She has always wanted to get her teacher to notice her even though they were basically the same age. Her teacher and partner is none other than Shadow. She had a crush on him and possibly still does. She is powerful and cares nothing for those who break the law. She tends to hide her feelings and show none during encounters, making her seem brutally cold hearted, but she asks for forgiveness every time she is forced to kill someone. She uses deception to a great existent. She does no easily forgive people like Shadow does.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Hybrid Trainer typing: Water and Ground
    Hybrid Trainer Ability: Sniper and Mega Launcher
    Hybrid Trainer Moveset: Dragon Pulse, Water Pulse, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Hyper Beam and Sacred Sword.

Pokemon team: Swanna, Poliwrath and Vaporeon.

Attack execution: Phoena is terrible in close combat. She will try to snipe someone with an attack at first and if it fails, she will try to deceive them and use a hidden dagger on her shoulder that Shadow insisted she keep in case her attacks failed from far away. She uses a scope that goes around her ear and over her eye. Most of the time, she will let her presence be known. She doesn't hide so that the person still has a fighting chance, with most cases depending on the crime and the person that her target is.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Z how is Orchid near enough to Shadow to read the message or know where he is going? It was only him and Lydia in the Haven before they split up. He is riding his pokemon to the Ice Cave...

Godzil if you want I can make an NPC (human not Hybrid) for Rex to interact with. No profile just a minor character to help the Hybrids.

Lastly I think I might have found Harvey's first target... Shadow. He now knows he is seperated from the group and where he is going so I might use that.

Years
  • Godzil if you want I can make an NPC (human not Hybrid) for Rex to interact with. No profile just a minor character to help the Hybrids.

If you want to, that's fine. I'll leave it up to you. Like I said, I'm still trying to decide what to do with him. I'm actually considering removing him from the group, if not the entire thread. I'm just not sure how much he brings to the game, and I'm not having as much fun with him anymore.

What do you guys think? Anyone else getting tired of Rex?

VillageofDragons

Years
  • If you want to, that's fine. I'll leave it up to you. Like I said, I'm still trying to decide what to do with him. I'm actually considering removing him from the group, if not the entire thread. I'm just not sure how much he brings to the game, and I'm not having as much fun with him anymore.

What do you guys think? Anyone else getting tired of Rex?

No, don't leave us, Godzil D: Rex is still an essential character to the group and Roleplay and fun to play with.

Don't let Harvey or Jack kill you D:

Years
  • No, don't leave us, Godzil D: Rex is still an essential character to the group and Roleplay and fun to play with.

Don't let Harvey or Jack kill you D:

Whoa, slow down there. I didn't say I'd kill him off! I just wondered if he should leave the group for a while, go on a(n offscreen) journey of self discovery, until I have a better idea if what to do with him and where to take his story. Because honestly, I have no idea. He just sort of follows around right now, not contributing much.

Besides, they couldn't kill him if they tried. Rex is a beast.

Years
  • Whoa, slow down there. I didn't say I'd kill him off! I just wondered if he should leave the group for a while, go on a(n offscreen) journey of self discovery, until I have a better idea if what to do with him and where to take his story. Because honestly, I have no idea. He just sort of follows around right now, not contributing much.

Besides, they couldn't kill him if they tried. Rex is a beast.

Good thing they don't have a fairy type on team rocket :P

But in all seriousness so does Brian, I'm finding it hard to find something for him to be to the group. I thought mabe everyone would try to protect him and he could hold the group together or something, but that fell flat {XD}. (puns are funny) So I made Brian leave the group for now, he is lost in the forest if anyone wants to go look, hint hint :P.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • In regards to Rex: B-but he's such a big friendly guy! And Val's going to need so much help warming up to and getting used to the group! Actually, now that I think about it, aside from his intimidating size, Rex is a great 'welcome committee' sort of guy for the group. If he leaves, who's going to be the big friendly giant? A-and who else could Val make Princess Bride references towards? (I could swear you based him off of Fezzik. Also have no idea how to actually spell the guy's name.)

In regards to Brian: Brian's a cute little kid though. Perfect 'little brother' material for someone who's never had family and always wanted it. (*cough cough*deep, not-so-dark desire of Val's, will become more prominent as she warms up to the others*cough cough*)

I'll see if I can't eventually do something about keeping both you guys in the group and making your characters feel as if they are actually important members. :)

Years
  • In regards to Rex: B-but he's such a big friendly guy! And Val's going to need so much help warming up to and getting used to the group! Actually, now that I think about it, aside from his intimidating size, Rex is a great 'welcome committee' sort of guy for the group. If he leaves, who's going to be the big friendly giant? A-and who else could Val make Princess Bride references towards? (I could swear you based him off of Fezzik. Also have no idea how to actually spell the guy's name.)

In regards to Brian: Brian's a cute little kid though. Perfect 'little brother' material for someone who's never had family and always wanted it. (*cough cough*deep, not-so-dark desire of Val's, will become more prominent as she warms up to the others*cough cough*)

I'll see if I can't eventually do something about keeping both you guys in the group and making your characters feel as if they are actually important members. :)

Aww <3, I was never going to have him leave for long :) but the only reason I did have him leave was to not make things awkward between Tulip and Deacon (it'd just be weird to have him stare at them while they had an intimate conversation) I also felt like everyone had planned on doing stuff before he showed up, which to him made it appear like they didn't care about him.

Years
  • A-and who else could Val make Princess Bride references towards? (I could swear you based him off of Fezzik. Also have no idea how to actually spell the guy's name.)

Haha, yeah... wonder why anyone would get that impression!
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8804543&postcount=124

(Yes, it's Fezzik, played by Andre the Giant. I love that movie, but Rex has never seen it. XD It wasn't originally my plan to base Rex off him, but it certainly worked out that way.)

Good thing they don't have a fairy type on team rocket :P

Actually, they do...
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8848913&postcount=177

Back