• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Confusion(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • OKi turned when she heard a soft thump. She saw a Dragonite standing beside a boy about seventeen. Again her mind gave her a name she had never heard before but knew was correct. "Sora?" She asked stepping forward to get a better veiw of the bot.

"Yeah that's his name. Or at least his ansestors. Boy this is getting annoying and confusing. Why couldn't you have just been named the same thing as your ansestors?" Sighed Chikorita.

"I dunno. Maybe because we're not our ansestors." Replied Okita sarcastically.

"Well you sertanly act like Oki."

"I hope that was a compliment." Chikorita grinned but didn't reply.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "Huh?Who said my name....wait what am i saying Sora isnt my name it sounds like a girls name!"Trigger looked at the girl who called the name and apporached her
    "Who are you?" Trigger asked the girl,dragonite steped forward with trigger towards the girl
    "Hmmmm you look really familiar have we met somewhere before?"Trigger asked her another question,He then looked at his waist to notice his pokeballs where still there
    "Hey come on out typhlosion"As trigger sent out the pokeball typholsion didnt come out rather a fearow did
    "What!? wheres my pokemon at?" The fearow chirped happily at trigger and then landed on his shoulders making him feel very uncomfortable
    "Uh..."

Alana

Years
  • Oki grinned as she saw the large bird perch on his shoulder. "My name is Akira but I've chosen to call myself Okita or Oki right now. I called you Sora because that's the name of your ansestor." Oki told him everything Chikorita had told her earlier. "And so basically it means we're trapped in an illusion for some reason. But Chikorita hasn't told me why."

"Well frankly I don't know." Replied Chikorita jumping onto her shoulder.

"So what is your name?" Asked Oki turning back to Sora.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "Well it is Trigger but i guess ill go with Sora it gives me a sorta pride inside,So about this great illusionist where do we find him?" Sora asked while petting fearow
    "This place seems so real it doesnt really seem like an illusion either...im guessing we will encounter not only the great illusionist but the whole team sight am i correct?"Sora asked Oki

Alana

Years
  • "I don't know." Replied Oki. "That illusionist is supposed to be dead. He died in jail. And Sight was disbanded after their leader was captured. Oh wait," Okita paused. "I heard a rumor that a ghost has been roming the land as though looking for something. Some people say it's the ghost of the illusionist but I never believed it. Do you think, that it's really the ghost of him? If it is it would explain alot."

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • "Yes i suppose it would explain this isllusion that we are in right now,so the ghost must exsit right?...This is very odd though why would he target the descendents?Its either he wants revenge or he is very stupid" Sora responded
    "Either way i think we should start to set out and look around our surroundings to get a clue"

Alana

Years
  • "Sounds like a good idea to me. What about you guys?" Oki asked turning to the others standing around. She felt a little jumpy. Being trapped in an ilusion with a ghost wasn't exactly her idea of fun.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Uhhh.......what happened" Randall said after he sat up and rubbed his head. "I feel horrible. I got to get something to drink."
    He walked over to the stream to drink and seen the reflection. He backed away from the stream. "Wha.....what is going on?" He got up...."the reflection he seen wasn't his.. It looked like him but it wasn't him..."I am going nuts," he said with a scornful tone.
    He got back up and headed down the road when he bumped into a group of trainers he remembered seeing one before. "Hey your Okita, aren't you?

Alana

Years
  • "Yeah. Well sort of. And you're Alexander?" Okita asked looking at the eighteen year old boy curiously. It'd be nice if I could remember my ansestors past. At least then knowing names wouldn't be so confusing. Oki thought slightly annoyed.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "No my name is Randall who is this Alexander you speak of? Does he look like me?" He sat and wondered off in his mind for a moment. "Oh sorry I am Randall," he said holding his hand out for a shake.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    "Well, Hi Randall, I's Ijin or is it Tenshi. Either would be fine with me" Ijin step forward and shook his hand, "And that is Okita, And Sora."

Ijin is still sitting on his Piloswine, Buta. The weather was getting colder. "Brr...Is it me or is it getting colder? Anyway, Where do start searching for this ghost?" Ijin asked

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Emily jumped off Rapidash and walked over to Okita. "Sounds fine to me," She said. "Now then, if you want you can call me Jess or Jessica." A huge silouhette was cast over them.
    Jessica looked up. A large bird was circling them. It dived and landed right next to them.
    "Hi, Jessie!" It said. Jessica cringed at the name. "I don't like Jessie, Pigeot!" The Pigeot chuckled. "Well, now you're not even Jess and you act alot like her." Jessica clenched her fists.
    "Don't punch him," she muttered. She looked down at her belt and noticed her pokeballs. She sighed wioth relief. She picked one up.
    "Go! Rage!" But out of the ball didn't come her pokemon, but a Donphan.
    "I'm confused," Jessica said.

Alana

Years
  • It's confusing I know. I wonder what Pokemon I have. I guess I'll find out soon enough." Okita shook Randall's hand and said to Tenshi, "I dunno where we shoudl start looking. I've never even thought of searching for a ghost before. Besides ghost types I didn't believe in them. But if it wants to harm us it'll come to us sooner or later. That's not a very comforting thought but at least we'll find it."

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2005
    "Well, after you saying that, I too want to find out what pokemon I have." Ijin said. His pokeball rolled out of his sleeve like usual and he threw them and they open up. A Xatu, Kingdra ,Victreebel and a Mareep came out."Urm...Hi Guys?" Ijin said

"Whats wrong with Tenshi?" Omoi, the Xatu asked. "Let's just say Tenshi is not quite himself." Buta explained

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - sorry, im a bit confused, when we switch to our ancstors body do wee get there pokemon instead? do we even switch to there body?

Baker was feeling a wierd sensation, he had never felt like this before, althoagh he was clearly unconcious, he felt.....like.....he was ded, he had a feeling like he was traveling, as if flying throagh the air=, he knew that feeling, he had experienced it many times.

He tried to open his eyes, they felt as heavy as boulders, but he maneged to get them open, but to no avail as he was still seeing humungous black spots, blocking all from sight. He losed them again, and noticed that he had stopped moving, he fely a hard surface beneath him, it was moshy but hard, he once again opened his eyesssssss, but noticed that the spots were not as dark, they were getting brighter, and smaller, he felt a pain in his eyes as the sun shone right into them, but over the blinding sun, he raised hand to his eyes, and saw what he thought was a pokemon.....which looked.....like.....a chikorita.

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Pigeot stood preening himself, next to Jessica. Rapidash stomped the ground. The Donphan was however, rolling around and kicking up dirt. Jessica coughed. "Don...Phan...Stop!" Donphan stopped at once and walked over to get a drink from the stream.
    "Well, I guess I'll release my other pokemon." Jessica took two more pokeballs and threw them into the air. An Espeon and Raichu appeared.
    "What's wrong with,Jessica?" Raichu asked. Jessica had this crazy look on her face.
    "Well, to put it short, like, she's not exactly Jessica."

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • Occ:I can answer your question Bakers Bulbasaur yea we do switch into their bodies and we do get there pokemon replacing our own

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Correct. ^_^

"I guess it couldn't hurt to release mine too." Okita tossed her Pokeballs into the air. Arcanine, Misdreavus, Dewgong, and Flygon appeared. "Wow Oki had some good Pokemon." She muttered.

"What do you mean? Of course you have good Pokemon." Said Arcanine.

"Uh well..."

"She's not Oki. Long story." Said Chikorita.

"You're right she's not." Said Arcanine sniffing the air. "But she does smell sort of like her."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "Might as well, come on out!" Randall said tossing five pokeballs in the air. A Arcanine,Blastiose,Manetric,Alakazam, and a Gyrados apperead. "Whoa..." Randall said Blankly.
    Randal looked at Oki, "so do you know who this Alexander is?

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Eh . . . I feel somewhat . . . behind. Due to time constraints, I am not able to read all the posts. ::motions toward signature:: Might someone give me a summary? ^-^;;]

Ren stood silently some distance away, regarding the present trainers with a strange caution. He said nothing and did not move, rather observing in silence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back