• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Illusion Confusion(revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • "So what are we doing here? If we are not who we really are...Which is really confusing...what are we here for?" Randall said in a monatonous tone.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "UH...." Said Oki. "Well there could be alot of reasons. But I'll have to say that ghost."

"Right." Said Chikorita.

"So should we get moving or stand around and wait for the ghost to come to us?" Asked Oki returning her Pokemon.

"Well standing around doesn't seem like a smart move so i say we should get going." Replied Chikorita.
    OOC: We're just talking right now and looking at our Pokemon.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "So Alakazam, what can you tell us about this ghost?" Randall asked in couriosity.
    "Well not much but I know that he is very dangerous, and he will stop at nothing to destroy you." Alakazma repleid. "Well that's reasuring." Randall said in a sour tone.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • OOC - So can I just get this right? our pokemon can talk to us right? and also I would appreciate some recognition, My character has just sudenlly appeared on the floor net to chikarita, and everyone is carrying on like it happens everyday, LOL< kinda funny really ^^

Alana

Years
  • OOC: No we can just understand our Pokemon. Sorry I'll say hi now. ^_^'

Oki had been so preocupied she hadn't noticed another boy had joined them. "Leanardo?" She asked looking at him. He was definatly the oldest among them but she doubted Leanardo was his real name.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • The young man's eyes had now completely unblurred, he was seeing clearly, just as he was listening clearly

he heard some call the name
    ''Leanardo''

And he instantly feeled an instinct to respond, like what you always do when someone says your name, but......that wasnt his name. He stood up.....and fell donw again he was still very dazed, with the help of some strag=nge people, he got back to his feet, and raised a hand to his head, as he done this, he noticed he was wering gloves

Thats odd, I dont remember putting gloves on

He felt an income to sneeze, as he did so, his eyes lowered to the rest of his body, and his mouth fropped in shock, not only was he wearing different clothes that not only had he not put on that morning, hut he didnt even own! he instantly looked around frantically, and noticed a river, he ran to it and looked at his reflection, and glaring back was not the face he knew with scars and mystery, but a hansome clean face full of life and joy.

he raised his hand to touch his face softly........quickly he tunred about to look at the strangers, who were looking at him with confusion

''so......is someone gonna tell me whats going on here!?''

Alana

Years
  • "Relax Leanardo. Well basicually we are the decendants of the ten trainers who defeated the great illusionist a hundred years ago. Now his ghost is wondering the land somehow or at least we think it's his ghost, and we think he trapped us in an illusion like our ancestors. Weird adn unbelievable? Yeah. But it seems like the only explanation." Oki took a breath and Chikorita seemed to be getting bored with the same story.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Alright . . . then, we have already been trapped within the illusion?]

Ren slightly adjusted the bandage about his eye as he listened silently to the conversation. Our ancestors . . . given the situation and this bandage, I suppose my current identity is Kaixer. Suddenly, the trainer felt a paw lightly touch his leg. Swiftly glancing down whlie automatically recoiling, he found himself viewing a Sneasel. Sneasel's mouth opened as it purred, smiling darkly in its own, characteristic manner. For a long moment, the male studied the Pokemon in silence, vaguely recognizing it as his own.

"Yeah . . . " Ren responded quietly. "I suppose we should join them. No doubt it was what our captor intended . . . " Without another word, trainer and Pokemon started toward the group.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • "So, with the freaky tale unfolding what do we do? Do we stick together or seperate to find the illusionist? I'm still very confused about this myself...Oh well lets all take a brake and tell us what we know about each other..."

Alana

Years
  • "Ok why not." Said Okita. She sat down on a rock and looked at the others.

"Lazy kid." Muttered Chikorita.

"You can't say you wouldn't like a rest too Chika."

"Well I guess that's true." Sighed Chikorita jumping off her shoulder and sitting in Oki's lap.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Baker had walked over to a tree and was leaning agaisnt it in silence as he listened to the talking about the situation of the others, baker was confused and slightly worried, but not scared, he had faved bad things before. Then it struck him, if the others had recieved the pokemon of there ancestors, then what about him? baker lowered a hand to one of the pokeballs on his new belt, he unhooked one.....and put it back, he crossed his arms,

Ill wait and see when I need to

He watched on in continued silence.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Ploping down on a rock on the other side of Oki i asked, "So if there were ten people who stopped him there must be ten of us...How many is tthere noe?

Alana

Years
  • Oki counted with her eyes and said, "Eight. So two more must be out there. Or maybe he couldn't find their ansestors. Who knows." Oki sighed and rubbed Chikorita affectionatly.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Not all of the original trainers may have current descendants," Kaixer stated, approaching the group. At his side, Sneasel's piercing gaze turned from trainer to trainer. Pausing for a brief moment, Kaixer added, "I take it you are also descendants of the legendary trainers?"

Alana

Years
  • "Relax Randall. He's a descendant too. No need to be harsh." Said Oki.

"Right." Added Chikorita stretched and curling up in a different possition on her lap.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Throagh all of this confusing talking of what we still dont fummy understand, baker continued to be leaning agaist a tree, further away from the group.

many thoughts were running throagh his head, of what may be the reason for all this, He remembered a tail of long ago, his grandfather had told of one of baker's greater decendants, who had gone down in history for saving the world from a great but evil trainer.

Baker considered what this must mean. he continued to stand in silence, his focus on the floor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back