• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hi! I wanted to try playing this hack, as it looked really fun and interesting, however I seem to be unable to patch it? I'm using the NUPS file to patch the .GBA & .UPS files together onto clean FireRed ROMs - I tried 2 different ones as a couple of sites seemed too sketchy to attempt to download from. I even tried to find a BPRE-type FireRed ROM as the readme.txt stated that was the base ROM.

Unfortunately, nothing seemed to work, and I just keep getting this error:
    2beca88405abbbbb9aa5cc0daa56506c.png

I've patched hacks using NUPS before and they've worked; I even have an NUPS file already downloaded, and tried that but to no avail. Is there someway to fix this?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • When i click the link to download the rom all that comes up is a blank screen? Am i the only one?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • When i click the link to download the rom all that comes up is a blank screen? Am i the only one?

There was an announcement earlier about a security breach, which explained in detail on what happened. In order to relate to your issue, downloads are down because of the breach. A-at least, that's what I think they were trying to say.

Years
  • so Lucario the first pokemon.
    Are you going to give a Riolu so we have to evolve it through friendship or are you going to give a Lucario.
    Can't wait!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I cannot seem to download the ROM Hack. Whenever I click the link a GIF Image appears. A small white dot. Please help I really wanna play this game cause it has ALL THE POKEMON! Also, can you add Mega Evolutions too?

Years
  • I cannot seem to download the ROM Hack. Whenever I click the link a GIF Image appears. A small white dot. Please help I really wanna play this game cause it has ALL THE POKEMON! Also, can you add Mega Evolutions too?
    There was some security breach that happened recently and the people that did it got into some files that housed your avatars, attachments and whatnot and deleted them which is why the download won't work until Christos decides to reupload the patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
  • Sorry if this is repeating but the link is not working.. I can do tutorials of this if you'd like.

Years
  • Hello!
    Please I need help
    How do I get the "dawn stone" in this beautiful, beautiful hack
    I want to develop my Kirlia in Gallade
    Please help
    Or tell me how it evolves here xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2019
    What happened with the Horsea's bottom?
    9bd8ff34-6443-4cc0-a5b1-cb200b110f4f_zpsdkprswzt.png

Could you please add IVs rating system on the status screen? :D \
    -----------Nice job-------------

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Could you please update your download link or could someone post a uptodate link to the game?
    Thank you.
    Problem: The attachment is too old. It will not work.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, just letting you know - when I use Icicle spear with Shellder that have Skill Link ability, it doesnt always hit 5 times

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Hi! I wanted to make a rom hack called Pokémon Eclipse, but sadly I found out about this hack. Is there any way you could let me use the title anyways. I would love to use it because the story is revolving around an eclipse!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hi, your pokemon hack looks pretty cool, but here is the problem, I can't seem to be able to download [•_•] it take me just to a blank page, im on ios btw

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    NEVER MIND, thank you guys for clarifying, i just read previous comments :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    Hi! I wanted to make a rom hack called Pokémon Eclipse, but sadly I found out about this hack. Is there any way you could let me use the title anyways. I would love to use it because the story is revolving around an eclipse!

Well im not the OP but why dont you just add an adverb and name it like "insidious eclipse" or "total eclipse" instead of asking someone to change the name of a hack which is in contrast to your hack quite progressed and somewhat established?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back