• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    I'm not asking the person to change the name of their hack. I was just simply asking if I could use that name. Because I made a whole game off of the name, and it would basically be saying "start over"

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2018
    excellent game , had long sought a hack that allowed obtaining all pokemon and to some extent believed beyond the means of rom , congratulations have many followers that this hack will find the best played

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    It has been months since the last release, few more days now before Christmas? has this been cancelled already or development is still in progress?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hello!
    Please I need help
    How do I get the "dawn stone" in this beautiful, beautiful hack
    I want to develop my Kirlia in Gallade
    Please help
    Or tell me how it evolves here xD

Dawn Stone isn't obtainable in this (at least it shouldn't be) so you can't get Gallade, I'm afraid! I'll make sure it's available in the next release, though!

Can I get an Eevee before Wisteria Town/City?

No, you can only buy an Eevee from Merlinus at the market in Wisteria Town.

What happened with the Horsea's bottom?
    Could you please add IVs rating system on the status screen? :D \
    -----------Nice job-------------

That's been fixed! The sprite's position was supposed to be lower. And that's a feature I'm planning to add in the future.

Hi, just letting you know - when I use Icicle spear with Shellder that have Skill Link ability, it doesnt always hit 5 times

This has been reported and hopefully it'll be fixed in the next release!

Hi! I wanted to make a rom hack called Pokémon Eclipse, but sadly I found out about this hack. Is there any way you could let me use the title anyways. I would love to use it because the story is revolving around an eclipse!

I don't mind, since I'm sure there have been other projects called Pokémon Eclipse before, but it might be confusing. An eclipse also plays part in this hack, and it's not like changing the name means you have to remove the eclipse part from the story.

It has been months since the last release, few more days now before Christmas? has this been cancelled already or development is still in progress?

Still in progress.

Sorry for the late replies but I've been really busy with school, and I never really had any updates to show which kinda stopped me from posting. But I should have a lot of time to work on this for the next few weeks!

n1eAQXy.png

Mega Castform
    fire.gif
    grass.gif
    /
    water.gif
    electric.gif
    /
    ice.gif
    flying.gif

Drought / Drizzle / Snow Warning​
    Expect more updates soon!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • This game is pretty darn good, I love the use of custom graphics and sprites. It was worth waiting for, especially since the teaser last year.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    I'm using myboy gba emulator and when I download the link its says gba file unrecognized . I really want to play this hack can you please help me i don't understand what's going on "( my email is [email protected]

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I tried this hack out last night. It's really good so far! I love that gen 6 mechanics are in a gen 3 hack. The story is awesome so far too. :) Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2016
    Trying to download on my phone and I can't figure out how to patch the game so it works with myboy. Can anyone help me?

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Trying to download on my phone and I can't figure out how to patch the game so it works with myboy. Can anyone help me?

if you have my boy then that can patch your game.First have a clean Fire red ROM.then name the downloaded patch to same name as the ROM.put named patch to same folder where the ROM is.
    open my boy. load the unpatched ROM.Goto settings of muly boy>misc>Rom patching.slect it.
    and now you can play the ROM without patching.But if you want to patch it then close my boy.again open it.select your desired ROM for some time.a option will pop up.just select PATCH ROM.if you your patch is in the same folder and with same name patching will be completed

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    I'm using myboy gba emulator and when I download the link its says gba file unrecognized . I really want to play this hack can you please help me i don't understand what's going on "( my email is [email protected]

Forum rules don't allow the downloadable content on .gba format. Instead,you have to PATCH a specific ROM used by the hack creator and patch with either NUPS or tsukuyomi (talk about originality on the last one)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    Hello everyone!
    I would really love to play this rom hack but unfotunately I have a little problem with the ups patch. I 've donwloaded a working Fire Red rom and emulating it with VBA-M. The problem is that when I try to apply the ups patch on the rom with the nups.exe I get this messagge "The patch doesn't match the file. Patching canceled."
    I tryed also with other firered rom but I always get this message. So what should i do? is there a website where I can find a rom compatible with the ups patch?
    Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    I have to ask. Is it so hard to just put a GBA file instead of some annoying patcher? It always says "patched successfully" and then what? Nothing happens.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    The rules state that we can't directly link to ROMs even if they're hacks. I patched it and got it working with no problems at all though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back