• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Creative thread title is creative! P.S. Why is there no pizza icon? Dx
    I'm sure you know what it is, but if you don't it's a bread that is typically topped with meats and cheeses. That being said, because of its simplistic nature it can be made with a variety of different options.

That being said, do you like it? What are you favorite toppings/types of pizza? Do you prefer it fresh or frozen? What place makes your favorite pizza? Deep dish or regular?

Pizza is one of my all time favorite foods and I could basically ****EAT**** box after box of it. Fresh pizza almost always tastes better, but it tends to be too expensive for me! Unless I get the Little Caesar's Hot n Ready, which I actually enjoy a lot so I don't understand why people complain about it. Sure it's not as good as Domino's or Round Table, but it's still some damn good pizza, especially in comparison to the frozen variety. If I do go with a frozen brand, Red Baron has to probably be my favorite--I'm not a big fan of the whole Digorno thing. Their pizza honestly isn't even that good :o

If order a pizza its either from Little Caesars because its cheap or from a local pizza shop called Cheese's Pizza because they make really good pizza and have a lot of special varieties. Plus the person who owns it also owns a game store and I just trade in old video games and buy pizza with the store credit I get. They have this pizza called the Aloha from Hell and it's basically a spicier version of a Hawaiian pizza. It has pepperoni, ham, pineapple like a normal Hawaiian pizza would(maybe not the pepperoni) but it also has jalapenos and crushed peppers plus the pizza sauce is Red Devil sauce which is made with cayenne peppers I think. It is really spicy but really good! My mom's husband actually started sweating when he ate some for the first time lol. That'd probably be one of the tastiest pizzas I've ever eaten but I pretty much like all pizza. I'll try any pizza once and if I like it, I'll try it again! I haven't had a pizza that I haven't liked yet so....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Pizza is love. Pizza is life. Pizza is HEARTBURN.

I love pizza. Especially with pepperoni. I also enjoy chicken parmesan, and also chicken jalapeno. However pizza is like the ultimate acid reflux inducer and I hate it for that but it tastes so good so I'd rather have some tums before devouring all the slices I want lol.

Also, New York Italian independent pizza > commercial pizza (still love either though)

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Fresh. Going to get that out of the way right now, because frozen pizza is disgusting. That being said, I don't really have a particular favorite, but it can't be from a chain store. Probably applying unfair stigmas when I say this, but from what I've experiences, the pizza chain stores offer taste mediocre at best. Also, dollar pizzas are life. <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • What weirdo doesn't like pizza? I love pizza, I can eat it for like at least a week straight without getting sick of it. My favorite toppings are meat, meat, meat, cheese, and olives. I prefer fresh, but those little $1.00 Totinos pizzas are the bomb diggity. My favorite place to get pizza is Little Caesars or Jacks. I like thin crust, unless I have garlic dipping sauce, then deep dish is the way to go.

Years
  • Pizza's a pretty good food.

I gotta say... the best I've had pizza in America so far is at Tony's Pizza Napoletana in Francisco, California. I don't know what it was about that place.. the ovens maybe? I had the most delicious thin crust Classic Americano pizza. It had mozzarella, pepperoni, salami, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, black olives, Italian sausage, linguica, bacon, cherry tomatoes, and scallions. I don't even know how describe the taste other than it was magical. ♥♥♥

Here's what it looks like.
    Spoiler:

Yukari

Pizza is one of my favorite foods. (If not my favorite.) I have, literally, eaten entire Pizza's by my self before. (But never more then one at a time, haha.) My favorite toppings are Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, and Sausage. I really don't like frozen Pizza. I will eat it, but it just can't compete with fresh. But I do love those 1.00 Totinos pizzas. My favorite brands are probably the Papa John's and Little Caesars, the first because it's actually very good Pizza, the second because it's affordable, and still tastes pretty good. Not sure about my favorite though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I am generally pretty boring and I usually just get cheese pizza. I don't like a lot of toppings very much and it the quality of toppings tends to vary so much from place to place that I tend to just play it safe instead. (I don't like pepperoni or mushrooms or any other staple toppings, either.)

However, today I noticed that the pizza place about 30 seconds from my house offers tuna so when my brother and I were too lazy to cook I decided to get tuna on half of my pizza to see what it was like... and it was pretty amazing! Tomorrow I will find out if it passes the reheat test and if it does... I have a new default pizza. :'D

If I'm splurging, my favourite kinds of pizza are usually pan pizzas... even if they're always so greasy. They're just so good!

As for stuff you just heat up at home... unless they're bagel bites, I just don't bother. I can get a medium cheese pizza that tastes a lot better from the place by my house for $4 and it lasts me two meals so anything else just doesn't seem worth it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I am generally pretty boring and I usually just get cheese pizza. I don't like a lot of toppings very much and it the quality of toppings tends to vary so much from place to place that I tend to just play it safe instead. (I don't like pepperoni or mushrooms or any other staple toppings, either.)

However, today I noticed that the pizza place about 30 seconds from my house offers tuna so when my brother and I were too lazy to cook I decided to get tuna on half of my pizza to see what it was like... and it was pretty amazing! Tomorrow I will find out if it passes the reheat test and if it does... I have a new default pizza. :'D

If I'm splurging, my favourite kinds of pizza are usually pan pizzas... even if they're always so greasy. They're just so good!

As for stuff you just heat up at home... unless they're bagel bites, I just don't bother. I can get a medium cheese pizza that tastes a lot better from the place by my house for $4 and it lasts me two meals so anything else just doesn't seem worth it.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I love pepperoni pizza, but I also love meat lover's and ham him with pineapple.
    I like creating my own pizzas, but Pizza Hut is great too. When I'm extremely broke or I'm expecting a bunch of friends I get Little Caesars

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Man I love pizza! I had pizza two different times yesterday, and went to a pizza buffet today with my friends. My favorite type of pizza is a cheese pizza with extra cheese. I like the simple pizza; I'm also a meat lover's fan (without ham) too. At home I'll normally order pizza from a local place called Jet's Pizza because they put SO much cheese on their pizza and season the crust really well. At college when I order pizza I'll eat Domino's because I can get a large cheese for $12. The cafeteria here has all-you-can-eat pizza every day so I have to watch myself because I'll gain twenty pounds from eating it every day.

Years
  • I don't care what kind of pizza is on the table, I am going to eat it and savor it.
    Except maybe for pepperoni, I may go crazy once I see pizza with pepperoni.

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • Pizza is okay but everybody in this household seems to always want pizza whereas I'm fine with having it just once a month. I only like three toppings and they're all vegetarian. Oh and I hate stuffed crusts and thick bases, I only like thin bases.

My favourite is spinach, ricotta and mushroom with a marmalade sauce instead of tomato- it's soo good.
    Then I also love the Dominos vegetable pizza because I like that little garlic dip you get with dominos pizzas.
    Then I like just pineapple but I'll just have ham and pineapple and take every piece of ham off.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • omg pizza... man, don't even get me STARTED. Pizza is one of the most amazing foods ever!! My favorite of all is Hawaiian Pizza, but I also love Pepperoni as well. *mouth waters* Ugh. Now I want fricken pizza. ;o;

Years
  • Mmmm...pizza! Anyway, I think my favorite toppings would be pepperoni, and buffalo chicken. I like mine fresh, and I tend to get my pizza most often at where I work. Most of the time i've had regular, but I was in Chicago back in 2014 and had some nice deep dish pizza at one of the places we went.

Years
  • Pizza is like a food pretty much anyone loves, it's easy and requires absolutely no effort.

I like pizza no matter how it's served, whether it's the kind delivered in cardboard boxes, frozen, from a fancy restaurant or made by yourself it's always a great food that can be made to your taste. My fave is the good ol' meatlovers, and ones with a lot of cheese on it. I also make my own pizzas for dinner as well, I tend to sprinkle feta on mine for extra flavor and given I have a distaste for most vegetables it's always been my go-to method for the extra kick. Sometimes I even make it on pita bread as an alternative to the premade bases.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    ^^ i'm with you on that. i kinda feel like pizza is overrated (sue me). when i do eat pizza it's gotta be either from costco, marcos, cici's or little caesar's. i usually prefer just a plain thin crust pepperoni pizza but if it's from cici's it's gotta be spinich pizza. don't knock it till you try it.

Years
  • Pizza's pretty good, just not constantly. I can do without it for a while, but sometimes I do really crave it.
    I'm really burnt out on pepperoni though. :p

The kind of pizza I like changes a lot. I like plain cheese pizza, white sauce pizzas, thin crust on pizzas that have a lot of toppings, and stuffed crust on plain cheese. I don't really like red pizza sauce most of the time.
    My favorite toppings (not all together, but as separate toppings, since I can't choose a favorite kind) chicken, spinach, artichoke, olives, mushrooms, canadian bacon, pineapple, sausage, and jalapenos.

Growing up in the middle of nowhere meant that I grew up on frozen pizza exclusively though. Until we started getting Papa Murphy's which is actually pretty freaking good.
    I hate Digornos because it tastes like cardboard. California Pizza Kitchen and Newman's Own aren't bad. Red Baron and Freschetta are pretty good too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Pizza is one of my favorite foods. My favorite toppings are cheese, pepperoni, and margarita. I've tried out pizza from my local marketplaces/store chains and Pizza chains, as well as few restaurants from cities 2-4 hours away from my place that sell pizza.

Back