• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Pizza is one of my favorite foods. (If not my favorite.) I have, literally, eaten entire Pizza's by my self before.
    Pizza is my all time favourite food as well

I usally get it from a takeaway from the town I live in (in England)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Pizza's a pretty good food.

I gotta say... the best I've had pizza in America so far is at Tony's Pizza Napoletana in Francisco, California. I don't know what it was about that place.. the ovens maybe? I had the most delicious thin crust Classic Americano pizza. It had mozzarella, pepperoni, salami, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, black olives, Italian sausage, linguica, bacon, cherry tomatoes, and scallions. I don't even know how describe the taste other than it was magical. ♥♥♥

Here's what it looks like.
    Spoiler:
    That looks really good and I never put tomatoes or peppers on a pizza.

I love pizza, I prefer freshly made one cause most frozen pizza taste like cardboard hell. This one local meat market called Kendrick makes some of the best pizzas I've had ever and we get one of theirs anytime we craze pizza for dinner. They don't have many topping options (cheese, pepperoni, sausage and I think supreme) so if I want something more than the four common ones (let's say bacon or hamburger or three cheese/meat) I'll go to Dominos, Papa John's, Papa Murphy's or some local place.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Pizza is like the one food that unites us all. I had takeaway pizza a couple of nights ago, and it was one of the nicest I've ever had. Incase you didn't gather I'm a fan of Pizza.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    Pizza is the glue that holds this world together tbh. I definitely prefer pizza fresh with olives, onions, and pepperoni with extra sauce. I used to really prefer crispy crust and I still love it, but lately I enjoy having the soft crust. My favorite place to order it from is Dominos. Nowadays, whenever I order Dominos I just go on autopilot and get everything without thinking about it online. I love how they put the garlic on their crusts if you order it soft. I love dipping the crust of the pizza in their hot sauce, too.
    Now I'm hungry.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2015
    Dominos.
    Light cheese, extra sauce, tripple pepperoni, extra bacon, light beef.

Saved in my Dominos app as "The Meaty Deathflag"

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    $5 hot-n-ready what a steal+those zap packs

Big fan of the cheap greasy pizza. Pepperoni or cheese is best, although pepperoni+pineapple is pretty good too. I don't usually eat frozen, but I do remember we actually bought one of those Little Caesars frozen bundles for some elementary school market thing, and the thin crust was so good

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I work in a pizzeria, so my appetite for pizza has gone way down, haha.

That being said, my favorites have to be pepperoni and sausage, and sausage with some green bell pepper and red onion.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I just had Papa Johns pizza <3
    Pineapple/ham and Chicken/onion toppings.
    I used to make mini pizzas "home-made", it's basically pita bread pizza. Pita bread as the crust, mozarella cheese, tomato sauce, and whatever toppings you like. I prefer onion and maybe ham. It takes about 10? minutes to bake but keep it on watch just to make sure.
    ahh I do want to try that spicy pineapple pizza. I love spicy pizzas.

Years
    I love pizza. Strange thing is, when I was little, I hated it. I am originally from New York where the pizza is to die for yet I didn't really get into it until a few years before we moved when I was 8.

There are some good pizzerias around the DC metro area too (used to live there)

Now, living mid-south it's hard to find good pizza. I tend to stick to ordering Papa Johns. My go to order is ham and pineapple pizza made with extra tomato sauce. Another combo that's great is bacon, pepperoni, and jalapeno peppers. Every now and then I go for just a plain cheese or pepperoni pizza, sometimes with Italian sausage.

For frozen, I love french bread pizzas, there's many different brands but Stouffers makes a really good one. I really enjoy Digiorno too.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    Aahh I really like pizza. My mom's obsessed with Italy so we go there often. Nothing beats a fresh, Italian pizza. Not that the pizzas here aren't good. Or that deep frozen pizzas are bad. They just seem like differend foods to me.

Some of my favorite toppings include frutti di mare (with seafood including squid, clams, shrimp etc), diavolo (a really spicy one with spicy salami, spicy herbs and anchovies) and funghi (obviously with mushrooms).

Frozen pizza is good too. I often pick ones with mushrooms, tuna or hawaii. They also sell pizza with pasta on top here which is oddly good.

Also I have a deep hatred for pizza hut. I hate their pizzas and think they're an insult to Italian culture. They souldn't be called pizzas in the first place.

Back