• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Night over day or day over night?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
I hate mornings. I'm always tired in the morning. Night time is the best for me. It's lovely and quiet.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I equally love early mornings and night. Something about the morning is so relaxing. The air is exceptionally crisp and the lighting is just perfect. I love waking up really early in the summer and having a hot coffee or tea on my porch with breakfast. I absolutely love the sound of the birds in the morning too. I find night time also calming, but in a different way. It's calming, but yet I'm still up to do something fun. Summer nights are a blast, but my favorite thing to do very late at night is just to be up by myself and read interesting articles, draw in my journal, watch a few stupid late night shows lol.

The afternoon is just ughhhh so boring.

Years
Before I would have said nighttime most definitely - and for the most part, I do still prefer the night. Seems calmer, and for some reason I tend to be able to think better at night.

However, I've obtained a slight liking for the morning as well. Like anything noon and before. Not sure why.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
I am rarely up in the early morning, or if I am, I'm either busy on that day or am getting up for work. Morning's (right now) aren't so much my thing as staying up at night. I love staying up at night. I feel motivated to do things I want, and most of the time my spirits are uplifted. That and at night on weekends everyone goes out, and I can meet someone new, drink some, and enjoy myself freely. Yep, nights are where I'm best, but I'm not completely nocturnal XD

That, and Summer evenings in the twilight. God, I adore summer.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm more a fan of the night. I like the calm atmosphere, it has something peaceful about it. I also get the best ideas when it's dark outside.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hahah what why does everyone here always have the same answers

Not that I'm any different, I like the night as well, mostly because nobody comes and bothers me for useless reasons

Years
day day day day

I always tend to get a bit more depressed at night. Definitely more beautiful here when the sun has set but I will forever be a morning/day person - just makes me happier overall when mostly everyone's awake, nighttime tends to leave me alone with my thoughts and all I can think of are life's problems. My mood plummets quickly.

Years
I also like both.
I tend to love mornings. I usually wake up relatively early. Almost always before 9:30. I love early mornings, they just seem a bit more refreshing and positive than any other time of the day for some reason. I like to spend mornings alone, and I feel most active in the morning. I feel least active around midday.
Night is also pretty nice, but it has the opposite effect to me. Night is my preferred time to hangout with other people though.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
I'm both ways, honestly. I like staying up late because it's nice and quiet. Meanwhile, if I wake up on my own early without an alarm clock, it feels amazing. I suppose I prefer waking up early naturally than staying up late. But I hate waking up with an alarm clock...

Years
In thinking about it, I prefer the night over day, mostly because when it's night I feel like I don't get too stressed out and can unwind after a long day doing whatever. Whether it be just walking outside, playing my 3DS, watching stuff on YouTube or listening to music, I find these things easier to get in at night than at day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Both.

Idk I used to be a night person like 'NAH NIGHT SO MUCH BETTER' but no, not anymore. I do still love night and staying up late and doing things but really sometimes I really just want to go somewhere during the day (but I can't because lolol I work night shift mostly). There's really only so much you can do at night when you want to go out and you're not the drinking type or anything. So ... basically wal-mart or just driving around aimlessly or smth.

And sometimes it's just a nice day and I want to go and hangout outside. It's definitely getting to that time of year where it's not too hot to where I feel like I'm going to die yet.

Years
I'm more a fan of the night. I like the calm atmosphere, it has something peaceful about it. I also get the best ideas when it's dark outside.

Yup. I think a lot more when it's dark for some reason. tbh that might be because I get bored at night easily, so I think more to relieve my boredom. But I do agree, I really love the calm atmosphere during night. So soothing.

Back