• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • An idea! $_$

Are you going to be able to have 6 pokemon in your team?
    Cuz some Pokemon could have Field moves, like in Ranger (Flame, Tackle, Break,...).
    And if you CAN have more Pokemon, how do you catch/capture/join them? Same as in PMD?

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • Ding Idea:
    Instead of the concept of capturing other pokemon
    You beat the pokemon in battle, And either you ask for their help or they ask to be part of your team

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I like how your trying something different then the main games. Maybe you should use Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon tiles to complete the look. I don't think the tiles you have no work well with the characters sprites.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Everyone idealist? Fine. But i will surely by No1 supporter of your game no matter what. Maybe take out devolving and such and instead of evolving they have a boost of power to the next level ofr a while and then become normal. When the time comes (ie: when you can go to the evolving well and actually truly go to the next level) you go to the next level.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • its funny to see you in the plot and story sect. omega. but i think neo is right wit that. the tiles dont look that great for the look your going for. its a great story line (so far) w/ great ideas. and glad to be on the team. cant wait to see more of it man

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Never realize the battle system could be made in this way, and it's surely awesome. Keep it up and I'd like to see how good you can do with such a creative and challenging project.
    Oh, thanks so much.

wow very nice OG :P
    i wish i could make a battle system like that
    Ah. Thanks.

Wow!! very nice! im loving the battle system!! Keep up the hard work!!
    Thanks.

An idea! $_$

Are you going to be able to have 6 pokemon in your team?
    Cuz some Pokemon could have Field moves, like in Ranger (Flame, Tackle, Break,...).
    And if you CAN have more Pokemon, how do you catch/capture/join them? Same as in PMD?
    That's what I'm going to think.

Ding Idea:
    Instead of the concept of capturing other pokemon
    You beat the pokemon in battle, And either you ask for their help or they ask to be part of your team
    I'll think of it.

I like how your trying something different then the main games. Maybe you should use Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon tiles to complete the look. I don't think the tiles you have no work well with the characters sprites.
    Ah. I've a tile artist, I'll have to make some custom tile.

Everyone idealist? Fine. But i will surely by No1 supporter of your game no matter what. Maybe take out devolving and such and instead of evolving they have a boost of power to the next level ofr a while and then become normal. When the time comes (ie: when you can go to the evolving well and actually truly go to the next level) you go to the next level.
    Oh. Thanks. I'll think of it.

its funny to see you in the plot and story sect. omega. but i think neo is right wit that. the tiles dont look that great for the look your going for. its a great story line (so far) w/ great ideas. and glad to be on the team. cant wait to see more of it man
    Thanks a lot.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    Btw, guys, here's an update.
    It's about titlescreen.
    capture000.jpg

I think you all have seen it through my signature.
    What do you think?
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =​

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Everyone idealist? Fine. But i will surely by No1 supporter of your game no matter what. Maybe take out devolving and such and instead of evolving they have a boost of power to the next level ofr a while and then become normal. When the time comes (ie: when you can go to the evolving well and actually truly go to the next level) you go to the next level.

I'm guessing that de-evolving will not be a common thing, which is why the Shinx (his name isn't Deathbringer, it is his title) is so surprised by it, so it shouldn't be an issue.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    wow OG!
    that titlescreen looks great ^^
    keep up the workk ^^

Sincerely,
    ~Red Gyrados
    Oh. Thanks again.

I'm guessing that de-evolving will not be a common thing, which is why the Shinx (his name isn't Deathbringer, it is his title) is so surprised by it, so it shouldn't be an issue.
    Yeah. You're right.

This is a really interesting concept :P
    I'll definately be a fan of this~
    Ah. Thanks for your CSS tutorial again.

Sounds really awesome! Can't wait to see what it's like! :)
    Thanks again. Hope to see you all active in this thread.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    Guys, thanks for support.
    I've updated the first post, using CSS!
    Credit goes to Virtual Chatot!
    And let's welcome our new team member, Wesley FG, as a tile artist!
    Hopefully the next update will related with his tile!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I hope you take great thought into my idea, because pokemon capturing pokemon

Where did you get the idea that Pokemon were catching Pokemon? You're like a Police Officer, you don't capture and train other Pokemon, that's just ludicrous.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I'll have to discuss this with team members.
    Btw, updated the first page using CSS.
    Custom cursor and background image used. Enjoy!
    You'll need atleast Internet Explorer 6.0 or above to see the CSS clearly.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • The new layout is very well done Omega! and I believe that's the first we've(Or I've)seen of the titlescreen, but it looks really good ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I like the story very much. It's deep and exciting, and playing as a Shinx... How cute! <3

Though I do not think inspiring you is enough for me to be in the credits though... :\
    But thanks anyway...

I wish you for the best with this project~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back