• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Outlaw Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016

Without much ado...
OutlawHunterTitle.png

Introduction Outlaw Hunter? What's that?
Before telling you anything, I would like to introduce myself.
I'm OmegaGroudon, yep, founder of Pokemon Raptor.
I'm here to present you all my side project -- Pokemon Outlaw Hunter.

So what's about Outlaw Hunter?
It's a new fangame I'm going to present. So what's the special?
There is no longer Human or Trainer, instead, you'll be using a Pokemon as a player. It's no longer a Pokemon R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E or D/P/Pt fangame.
Instead, it was a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-like game.
Hopefully it will bring you a wonderful adventure for you to explore.

Storyline What's the story about?

In this world Hunters are Pokemon who have dedicated their lives to enforcing those laws set down by all Pokemon in time immemorial. Outlaws are those Pokemon shunned by society who have chosen a life of crime for themselves. It is the duty of the Hunters to bring Outlaws to justice.

You are a young Shinx, who has just completed their final exam in the Hunter Academy. After passing your exam you receive your Hunter's License. On your way out of the Examination Hall you are stopped by two mysterious Pokemon who tell you that they want to teach the new recruit what it means to be a Hunter. They teach you all of the skills needed by a Hunter, and show you how to capture Outlaws.

As you and your two mentors wander through the nearby forest you find yourself at the top of a high cliff, as you turn and look off of the promontory your companions suddenly strike you from behind. The two Pokemon grab you and drag you to the precipice, and prepare to push you off, only to be interrupted by a blast of wind coming upwards from the far away ground. As your newfound enemies step backwards, Absol appears and steps between your crumpled form, and your assailants.

You witness Absol viciously defeat the two Pokemon, leaving them at the top of the cliff, though he takes you to the edge of the forest and leaves without saying a word. From that day on you found yourself unable to trust anyone but yourself, and spent years honing your skills. Eventually, as a result of this training, you evolved into Luxray, and became known as the Deathbringer, one of the top ten Hunters, but also the most feared.

Though one day, after returning to your small home after a successful day of Hunting a mysterious figure appears, and strikes you, making you faint. You awake several hours later, though you find that you have de-evolved back into a Shinx. This makes you faint yet again, and you don't wake for several more hours, when you awake in a cozy home with two figures standing above you, Eevee and Buizel. The two tell you that they have a special gift, and can see that you are truly Luxray, the Deathbringer, no one else will trust you. You will have to team up with your two rescuers to search for the truth of how this change was brought about, and who caused it.

Your destiny is in your hands...

Features Is there something new?

1. Shinx as player -- Yeah, Shinx is the hero.
  2. Sideview Pokemon Battle System -- Look at the screenshot.
  3. Custom Menu -- New looking and function.
  4. Custom and Edit tiles -- Yep, can be seen in screenshot.
  5. Tropical looking map -- Greenish! I loved it.
  6. Minigames -- Yeah. A lots.
  7. Mission Assigning system -- Kinda like PMD style.
  8. 1 ultimate fakemon -- Top secret.
  9. Guild up system -- Team up!
  10. Custom Guild Base design system -- Buy tools and decorate your Guild base.
  11. Story-based evolution -- For certain pokemon.
More to come~

My team Who is the development member?

1. OmegaGroudon - Founder, Owner, Scripter, Head Director, Eventor
  2. Ryushin - Idealist
  3. Sonic Smash Down - Idealist
  4. ~Flood~ - Idealist
  5. Shun - Spriter
  6. Wesley - Tile Artist

We are still recruiting member.

Screenshot Center Screenies time!

New-10.png

Recruitment Join our team?

Since this game was in an early develope stage, so we'll need more team member!

Tile Artist
Spriter
Scripter
Idealist

Credits Thankyou for those helped me.

Poccil -- For the amazing starter kit.
Wichu -- Helping me in scripting. He is my "teacher" of scripting. Lol.
Time/Destinejagold -- Inspirited with his Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Ranger.
WAH/PHO -- Tileset
Spriter-Resources -- Ripped Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sprite
Sprite Database -- Ripped Pokemon Ranger Sprite
Yuoaman -- Helping me in Storyline section
Virtual Chatot -- For teaching me CSS.

If I forgot to put your name in the list, contact me.

Support Wanna show your support?
How about showing your support.
Yep, just place out support banner.
outlaw-hunter.png

Made by Tropical Sunlight
HTML:
[img]http://www.shrani.si/f/2A/jQ/vK14St8/outlaw-hunter.png[/img]

Ending Before I end my post...

Feel free to post idea or suggestion in this thread.
This thread won't be move to Game Showcase untill I finish off Raptor ( 90% done ).

Do not steal idea or graphics from the game.
They are belonged to Outlaw Hunter.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Sounds like a good idea... I like it. Especially how the Battle system looks. Good job on it so far OG.

First reply, woot.
Oh. Thanks so much. I'm glad you like it.
Congrats for being the first one who reply it.

Looks cool! About the mission assigning--is it like on Red Rescue Team, or on Explorers of Darkness? In PMD1 (Red Rescue) only rescuing other Pokémon is available, but in PMD2 (Explorers of Darkness) the Outlaw Notice Board is added.

Problaly the mission assigning will be like PMD 2 Outlaw board. You need to hunt for Outlaw to earn Reputation and Rank.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Oh sweet! It's up!...I love the new battle system, and the PMD concept is great!. I hope Outlaw really takes off ;)

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
What is this de-evolved, there is no such thing in the pokemon universe that a pokemon has de-evolved. I am guessing the Mascot legendary pokemon that was the mysterios pokemon that knocked out Deathbringer has that power.
Also the game Lets pokemon capter other pokemon?

Mitchman

Banned
Years
So? He can add anything he wants as its his game. He wants to add devolving then he will devolve.
Anyway i are used as idealist right? I mean will you hire me? Im sure i helped in someway for raptor so can i here?

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
I are type just like the cartoon character Baboon talks. The way you type and write and talk if you use incorrect grammar can make people really think your an idiot, which i assumed you are not.
Pokemon Outlaw Related: I am just saying that De-evolving and Pokemon capturing other Pokemon seems weird. Although Pokemon is weird in general

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

Years
I are type just like the cartoon character Baboon talks. The way you type and right and talk if you use incorrect grammar can make people really think your an idiot, which i assumed you are not.
Pokemon Outlaw Related: I am just saying that De-evolving and Pokemon capturing other Pokemon seems weird. Although Pokemon is weird in general

Well seeing as how English isn't his mother language It's perfectly fine, and we can understand it so It doesn't matter...by the way you spelled write wrong.
Pokemon Outlaw Related: It's a new system...certain events may happen that trigger certain outcomes so We'll just have to wait to see what happens

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
I have an idea. I recall something in PMD2 about 2 outlaws engaged at the same time (something about omastar and kabutops). What about Typhlosion and Blaziken as partner bosses--they can be engaged at the same time?

Just a suggestion.

~Shaggy Typhlosion
Well, I'll think of it.

Hello I am a good spriter if yu want to see some off my sprites just look on my thread
(Pokemon Eclipse)
You're accepted. Welcome to the team.

Oh sweet! It's up!...I love the new battle system, and the PMD concept is great!. I hope Outlaw really takes off ;)
Thanks really.

What is this de-evolved, there is no such thing in the pokemon universe that a pokemon has de-evolved. I am guessing the Mascot legendary pokemon that was the mysterios pokemon that knocked out Deathbringer has that power.
Also the game Lets pokemon capter other pokemon?
There is de-evolved in my game. Try imagine, Pokemon Outlaw Hunter wasn't based on any game. It has its own special world. Like, before Pkmn Mystery Dungeon out, you never thought that Pokemon would talk right?
That's the point.

So? He can add anything he wants as its his game. He wants to add devolving then he will devolve.
Anyway i are used as idealist right? I mean will you hire me? Im sure i helped in someway for raptor so can i here?
I don't see why not?
I hope you'll be the no.1 supporter of Outlaw Hunter too~
XD

I are type just like the cartoon character Baboon talks. The way you type and write and talk if you use incorrect grammar can make people really think your an idiot, which i assumed you are not.
It's okay with some grammatic error.

Well seeing as how English isn't his mother language It's perfectly fine, and we can understand it so It doesn't matter...by the way you spelled write wrong.
Pokemon Outlaw Related: It's a new system...certain events may happen that trigger certain outcomes so We'll just have to wait to see what happens
Yep. That's it!

Did I now, Did I( OK,I did)
Pokemon Story based evolutions EX: Shinx get enraged when seeing Buizel and Eevee badly injured that he evolves to Luxio.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcEdU1EV1Aw
could that be an exp of story based evolution
Uhm yea. It would be something like that.
Like when you're playing an event, it evolve no matter what's your level is.

Well guys, there'll be an update soon today.
I wanna see more post before I update.
Keep posting comment OR suggestion.
Stay tune~

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Well I can certainly say that the Idea is quite unique and new...I really hope to see alot of Nintendos pokemon in the game...The battle system looks superior, and the story. Well I can't wait to see whats in store.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well I can certainly say that the Idea is quite unique and new...I really hope to see alot of Nintendos pokemon in the game...The battle system looks superior, and the story. Well I can't wait to see whats in store.
Thanks so much!

Can i also be an Idealist
I am full of idea
Please can i be apart of the team

if you need a mapper/idealist, im here ^^
ill pm u proof of my work if yar interested!

keep up the great work!

I have an idea! Everyone in the thread will be idealist.
You all can post your idea for the following things:
  • New system or function
  • New feature

Yeah. I need idea! Come on guys!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Never realize the battle system could be made in this way, and it's surely awesome. Keep it up and I'd like to see how good you can do with such a creative and challenging project.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2009
Wow!! very nice! im loving the battle system!! Keep up the hard work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back