• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moderator's Choice Award, September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentachu

Movie Making Expert
Years
  • I think Call Of Latios deserves it...It's such a friggin brilliant game! It being made
    in Sphere is ingenious, because at the end of the day, RM2k3 is CRAP! BoodaSack must be one good programmer...

I am soooooooo looking forward to the end of January (release) :D

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Tentachu said:
    I think Call Of Latios deserves it...It's such a friggin brilliant game! It being made
    in Sphere is ingenious, because at the end of the day, RM2k3 is CRAP! BoodaSack must be one good programmer...

I am soooooooo looking forward to the end of January (release) :D
    Rpg maker is in no way crap sphere uses javascript which is harder to understand than rm2k3 so it is in no way crap and i nominate Pokemon Liquid the cbs is superb rm2k3kids chipsets and mapping is awesome good luck rm2k3kid

Years
  • We are not here to bag other game makers.. We don't call sphere crap because we can't use it like a pro!
    I nominate Pokemon Hidden Depths because of all the custom graphics and systems made by SaintBeast and Phoenix316. I like a lot of other games too but I think that Phoenix went above and beyond for hidden depths.

Years
  • I was talking about Tentachu calling Rm2k3 crap.. I have respect for all programmers no matter what they use.. If they can make it work for them they deserve extra credit.
    Now this is getting pretty off-topic, please pay more attention to posts Cigarettes.

cigarettes

Pokemon Slate Creator
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat said:
    I was talking about Tentachu calling Rm2k3 crap.. I have respect for all programmers no matter what they use.. If they can make it work for them they deserve extra credit.
    Now this is getting pretty off-topic, please pay more attention to posts Cigarettes.
    sorry about that *i'm a idiot* *back on topic*

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Krazy_Meerkat said:
    We are not here to bag other game makers.. We don't call sphere crap because we can't use it like a pro!
    I nominate Pokemon Hidden Depths because of all the custom graphics and systems made by SaintBeast and Phoenix316. I like a lot of other games too but I think that Phoenix went above and beyond for hidden depths.

Thanks alot Krazy! I am, and I'm sure SaintBeast is, grateful that you've acknowledged our work so greatly. Things like this mean alot to us, even if we don't win.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • GAME OF THE YEAR: CALL OF LATIOS

By Booda Sack.

Yes, it's true - no playable demo has been released. Yes, I am giving this award based on videos and screenshots. So? The quality of this game surpasses most of the other projects around. Props, of course, to the more elite games like Hidden Depths and Pkmn Liquid, expect Game of the Month awards. But COL? To give this thing a Game of the Month is a downright understatement.

hpbars.png

Windowed CBS with impressive gfx

city1.png

blackthorn.png

stown.png

Congrats Booda! I'll get the image to you after midterms, which is in 2 weeks :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    No surprise here. Booda definetly deserves this award for COL, a game he's been working on for a considerable amount of time. Congrats!

And while we are on the topic of COL... when it's released, would I need the Sphere program to be able to play it like I would need RM2K(3) to play an RM2K(3) game? I've never played a Sphere game before so I wouldn't know.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Most people expected COL to win! I sure did :D ! Anyway I'd have to say booda's game is showing everyone what alot of hard work can do! Well great work booda and good luck in the future ;) !

You don't need sphere to run the game!

Last edited:

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
    Years
  • Wow!
    This is amazing thanks so much!
    Sorry for the lack of updates recently.
    I've just been stuck on something but it's nearly fixed so I'll post some more screen too.
    Thanks again.
    Huge credit goes to
    Tull.
    Kyle.
    Freakboy.
    Squirt.

Thanks also goes to theese people who didn't directly work with me on this but have provided usefull resources for this game.
    Rm2k3 Kid.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Last edited:

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Congrats to Booda and C.O.L. Everything in COL is done with an amazing amount of thought and attention to detail. Keep up the great work Booda!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back