• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HI Stevo!! =D How is it going? Awww...I went to Oekaki to see your Flareon. And it is very cute. I <3 it.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • How did you know that MD and thanks Pika and Toto, I like alot of Pokemon too but Blaziken, Pidgeot and Flareon or my alltime faves ^^. Plus Dragon it is kinda fun, I am in an RPG server ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I like a lot of Pokemon too. Cool I like Blaziken too. ^^ That is awesome. Man Yugi-Oh was a rerun today. ;-; Well at least you don't very long to wait for new epsiodes. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Ok Toto-Chan <---- I never us that o0. Is it the right one XD. I have liked Yu-Gi-Oh from the very first epi when I started watching it ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Well that one in my name was a slip of the finger and I have something I like to call "Curse of the O". Which basically is where I press I instead of O and it really bugs me, especially with the word "first"

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Ok Toto-Chan <---- I never us that o0. Is it the right one XD. I have liked Yu-Gi-Oh from the very first epi when I started watching it ^^

Pokemon_Veteran
    Yeah Toto-chan is right ^^ XD

THat is cool I love Yugioh!

Stevo-kun

Years
  • ME too, that is why when I see one I like I try never to miss an epi ^^. Do you do that Toto-Chan

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
  • OH ok thats good Kylie ^^ and no not yet ^^:. Oh yeah I have retouched my flareon, check it out ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    ME too, that is why when I see one I like I try never to miss an epi ^^. Do you do that Toto-Chan

Pokemon_Veteran
    I always try to never miss the new episodes ^^

Back