• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years

I like driving my car and blasting my music loudly and singing and people look at me and I smile at them and then continue to sing in my car.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Gotta listen to music that is nothing but Bass and the lyrics are nothing but curse words, then slowly drive by a playground full of impressionable young children...

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

I actually do that at work haha! When I'm packing up and people walk past, and I play music from my phone so it's in my pocket and I'm like :D;

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years

To go back to the driving and walking comments. I haven't once walked anywhere since getting my license and my second truck. I drive on a daily basis at the first of the month to pay bills and grocery shopping. Then throughout the month for game stores and liquor stores. I won't even walk to the end of my street for a pack of cigarettes if I have too I just hop in the truck and drive down the street. The most walking I do now a days is from my truck in a parking lot to a store.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Who's dwelling on that? I just said that falling asleep while you were learning to drive was irresponsible of him. Which it was. It was, as you said, a mistake. There.

Now we can talk about something else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back