• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years

I don't work and I haven't been in school for 3 years. I just spend my days in my house on the internet or playing pokemon.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I don't have any consoles, nor do I plan on getting one. I can't even remember where my GBA and the games I had are right now.

Here's the only thing I'd want to save money for:
    Spoiler:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • 222064, I have 7 Nintendo 3DS's I try to have one of every color/skin or limited edition for every system I can. I have more money than sense some times lol

Btw aizuke she isn't a ex tier 6 unless my eyes deceive me she is a Silver Rank Supporter. I am a ex tier 6 supporter and I am Platinum Supporter now. Colors look the same but a bit different. She was a ex tier 1 or 2 supporter. Tier 6 supporters/ Platinum Supporters are for those who have donated $100.00 or more. Look closely at my username and his color.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back