• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You have helped me to become a much more mature, kind, caring and helpful person. I would like to thank you with all my kindness for helping me to improve! ^^
I have improved so much over the years and become a very social person who is kind enough to help out others in need of help and support, just imagine if this had never happened... I wouldn't have become the kind person who I am today, you've helped me to learn so much. Thank you! ^^

With kind regards
~Davin (aka Platinum Lucario)

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Dear Anonymous,

will you please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE just move on and leave me alone. you dumped me 6 months ago and now you want me back.. you hurt me more than anyone ever has and i don't want involved with you ever again. you had your chance and you were more worried about your ego.. so gtfo of my life and go find someone else.. stop coming back to me..

Years
Dear anonymous,
How? Tell me how. Is there some sort of secret that I'm not aware of? Why you? There's no difference between you and me, except I'm probably better. So why?

Dear anonymous,
Yesterday. Where were you when I needed you? I needed someone to talk to, and you weren't there. Why don't you care as much as I do? Are you even trying?

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

How can you make me so happy yet so sad at the same time? This is hard. I've done pretty well to keep the extent of my emotions hidden from you for this long but I'm not sure how much longer I can do it. I suppose it doesn't matter really.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I want to know what I am and what that person is to you. I just... ugh.

---

Dear Anonymous,

Seriously, I think you're the only person that I haven't had a conversation (or at least an exchange of smiles) with in our section.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Dear anonymous,

You're honestly a big baby. You're 21 years old, throwing a big fit to get what you want doesn't work anymore. That's what a 4 year old does. Acting like that won't get you anywhere, in life.

ThaTruth

#7 > #6
Years
Dear anonymous,

Stop talking to me. I'm not trying to be mean, but being polite does not mean I want to be your boyfriend. You are making the class awkward for me. So stop flirting with me, and leave me alone.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,

Stop being an ******* and let your daughter stay out till after 10 tonight. I spent all day yesterday securing a ticket for her, and now you're making all that seem pointless. It's our last year in high school, give her a break, damn.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You make me sick. You selfish, nasty little girl.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. I try and talk to you but you avoid the problems and when I finally manage to talk about things with you I end up getting hurt. I poured my heart out to you last night I told you every last thing I feel and you basically flipped me off, saying 'it's cool' is hardly a helpful response to someone who's standing in front of you crying. I've had enough now. I'm going to stay away for a while, as best I can, hopefully then this will hurt less and maybe someday you'll see me for me. I meant it though, everything I said, I meant it all.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If I'm forgotten, I'm forgotten, and I should just accept that. But it sure as hell doesn't seem like you want me to forget you. Why can you do it, but I can't?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I don't understand it. How long has it been now? A year? I think it's about a year now, maybe just under. No. It was September last year, yup, that's it. That's pretty weird to think about, it's been so long since we've spoken. And our last conversation was a fight, wasn't it? Because that's all we ever did, fight. It's a damn shame. We could've been friends, if we weren't both so damn proud of ourselves. Oh well. Too late to look back now, and definitely too late to apologise. But thanks. It was nice knowing you. I think.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for existing. I love you so, so much. You're perfect in every single way and I don't know what I'd do without you. You've given me so much. You took me out of my secluded, lonely state and brought me into a whole new kind of world. And damn, do I love that world. Because I met you, I'm a better person. I'm a more mature person, a kinder person, a person who views the world as it deserves to be viewed. You took me out of my shell and helped show me what the world is really like. I don't give you enough credit for that. <3

Dear Anonymous,

Please, stop. I want you to leave your room, go try and find a job, a nice job with nice people and nice pay. Do something with that amazing intelligence of yours, prove everyone who ever dissed you wrong. Find a nice girl, settle down, have a family. I really care about you, y'know. And that means I worry about you.

Years
Dear Anon,
We were kind of serious about that topic. I hope you were telling the truth. If so please don't post about it so much because we do worry about you. :(

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Dear Anonymous,

Please stop stalking me. We had a fight 3 months ago, and I said if you want to be my friend again, but you said no. Stop stalking me and I know you created 2 accounts to stalk me and to continue to talk to me. Give.up, man. Seriously.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Dear anonymous,
I've known you since first grade, and we have been best friends ever since. That's almost 16 years we have known each other, had fun and helped each other out.
I've always told you my troubles and problems, my secrets and dreams, and i trusted you blindly.
But lately, you seem to be pulling away from me. You don't tell me what's going on in your life and seem to hide from me...i just don't understand why you don't trust me anymore?
I've never broken your trust, and if you needed anything, i was always there to support you.
You seem to be going thorugh a rough time, and i'd do anything to help you...but you won't give me a chance. I wish i could tell you all this in person, but I've already tried, and you always think I'm attacking you or blaming you for something, which is not the case...
Now all this disappointment i feel is turning into anger...
Just please let me be there for you, as we have always been for each other these last 16 years

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Dear Anonymous,
I feel like I depend on you more than you depend on me, but I always am there for you . You put people ahead of me, but I foolishly put you before everyone else. I want to feel like I am important to you because you are so important to me. I know you care because you tell me all the time and you appreciate me, so thanks for that. I wish you could just put more effort into us, you've seemed so busy lately and I hate it. I just want you to make time for me, even though I know you have little time to spare, but I cherish every second we share. I love our late night conversations, when it's just you and me your the realest, most genuine person I know. When your with your many friends I feel like a small part of your life. You have so many people that really care about you. I really only have you. So please just understand that I need you in my life. Also, I love all the little things you do. If you could attempt to brighten my day like I brighten yours, you would make me the happiest man on the planet. And I know this is all focusing on the negatives, but your a great person, and an amazing friend..... I appreciate you and all you do for me. I am blessed to have someone like you in my life...
Thanks

Years
Dear A,

You put way too much pressure on me and you're the reason I hate this semester. Can't wait for things to be over with, ugh.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Da,
Sorry. Its really not like I was deliberately going against what you said, it was just something I started one night and decided not to stop because I figured that the benefit outweighed the consequences. I wasn't trying to damage trust, I wasn't trying to plot against you, I wasn't trying to do anything you're accusing me of. I still think it was worth it, but clearly you don't understand what I'm saying and so now you're gonna light the bridge between us on fire. At least I came clean and didn't keep lying to you after everything had been leaked originally. But what can I do, have you get into my head? No. So now life is just going to go on, a whole lot worse for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back