• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 30, 2015
Nice.

Icon's are good and it all fits.

But the text about Cornetto could be done better IMHO.

8/10

King!

better
Years
:) Good colors, nice organiztion, matches theme, and good info. And I liek icons. They're hawt. 8/10

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Hm, an exceptional ability at CSS. The only problem I have are effects on the stock. Her arm looks like a blur, and the background really doesn't blend well with the person.

7//10

Years
I really like this. The banner is great, and the formatting of the words is wonderful.

9/10

You ninja'd me. :(
Good sig.

8/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
no picture. poem? IDK.

but it's pretty "good" whatever it is ;) 7/10

being nice.

What there is an image.. Obviously your computer has issues.

Spoiler:

Anywho, it's okay. I think the banner would look better with a border, and the white is kind of hard to see. Luckily the theme I have on has a light blue background, which makes it barely visible.

6/10

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
Years
Let's see...
Yeah, I'd give a 10/10.
Simple, yet it has a certain style that appeals to me. The image is beautiful, so are the colors (AND they match 8D)
Also, I love how you wrote your name on the side of the banner.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
the banner is alright. though it'd looked better without your username in the corner
Userbars ruin signatures

4.5/10

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
Oh, I always see your themes. They appeal a lot to me, they're always so pretty and I really like them. :3

This one is no exception either, and I love the icons and the text, it just fits so well together. Icons are my weakness~

10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back