• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen today
    I'm gonna shove Plume so far up my arse.

Fix'd, though you'd prolly like it. ;D

Anyways lets change the subject to me and how godly i am. ^____^

But yeah im in top 20 in UU again and rising and i havent seen a Cress or P-Z in days....lol

Either way im gonna say, its psuedo impossible to rapid spin against my team. =]]]]]]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Wow I didn't even know Cress and P-Z dropped down O.o

Well, they kinda sucked in OU anyway, so meh. I'm surprised more people aren't testing them out though.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I thought Cress and P-Z dropped down to UU because no one thought they were /smexy/ enough to use.
    Anyway, there should be more pokemon in OU, just for the fun of it, or someone should make a crap UU/NU team that can /dominate/ in OU.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • The BL/UU merge was crazy...Everything that came down from BL was theorymon'd to the point of exhaustion lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2012
    Old UU was so much better than new UU, seriously. You could have fun without being worried about broken crap...

...I just realized, if stuff keeps falling, all of OU will be UU!!!

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    I stopped playing UU after the BL/UU merge. Moved to Ubers.
    Start doing well, then ARGH, wild Gimmick appeared, which for some retarded reason beats my team.

...kinda ironic, me getting taken down by gimmicks.

Years
  • On the topic of Cresselia and Porygon-Z dropping to UU, if someone showed you the current tiers and common sets, but from an early-DP perspective, what would you think?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    On the topic of Cresselia and Porygon-Z dropping to UU, if someone showed you the current tiers and common sets, but from an early-DP perspective, what would you think?

Id prolly think "what a joke" lol

Especially since Stealth Rock used to be a luxury move and only seen on bulky stuff, suicide leads were unheard of and stuff like Metagross "didnt have enough space for it and it was outclassed because gross was an attacker". ~_~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Tiers and movesets change greatly throughout the years...Something that was standard last year might be a joke a year later. Like when people actually used NP Azelf and SD Weavile, lol ;x

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • SD Weavile isn't that bad after you remove Scizor and Skarmory, actually. No one is prepared for it.

Why would you prepare for it? Weavile is killed by a Caterpie's tackle. Also, Heatran kills it. Infernape destroys it. Anything with mach punch/bullet punch. Weavile is terrible for anything other than a revenge killer.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Percentages: 14.18% 15.60% 17.02%

Choice Banded Tackle from Adamant Caterpie versus 4 HP / 0 Def Adamant Weavile

Percentages: 72.34% 78.72% 85.82%

Bug Bite under the same conditions.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Choice Banded Caterpie is going to take the metagame by storm, just you wait...

That would be epic lulz if it worked.

130px-010Caterpie.png

Caterpie @ Choice Band
    Shield Dust
    Adamant Nature
    - Tackle
    - Bug Bite
    - Snore

For epic lulz. It can take on sleep with ease.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Why would you prepare for it? Weavile is killed by a Caterpie's tackle. Also, Heatran kills it. Infernape destroys it. Anything with mach punch/bullet punch. Weavile is terrible for anything other than a revenge killer.

And it's SO hard to remove Heatran/Infernape/Scizor from play. :|
    Like it matters if it's killed by a Luvdisc Tackle, it isn't supposed to take hits and it isn't taking any hits.

And I could use your argument for any Pokémon lol
    SCIZOR IS TERRIBLE IT'S KILLED BY A CYNDAQUIL EMBER. ALSO, HEATRAN KILLS IT. MAGNEZONE DESTROYTS IT. ANYTHING WITH A FIRE ATTACK/MAGNET PULL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back