• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Please, I gots da bling-bling and cash moneyz when I be all up in the club and the honeys be like "dayuuuuum he so smexy!" That's just how smexy I am.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • My smexyness is such that it's often called the 10th wonder of the world. Amazing. I'm so smexy, I skip the other 3.

Anti? Who the hell do you think you are? You think YOU, with your incredibly unsmexyness, can come up in MY thread, talkin' that hot [EFF] about meh?

Go home before my smexyness utterly destroys your pokemon collection.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Even Vileplume is more smexy than you, and she isn't smexy AT ALL.

Yeah, I went there. Do something about it.

sims796

Years
  • I don't know why I'm getting so much flak, simply for stating the truth. Why you cannot accept the fact that I am clearly more smexy then all of you put together is beyond me. My theory is because your vast amounts of un-smexyness is just pitable, and that clouds your judgment.

I feel sorry for the world, who must always stay in jealousy of my smexiness.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Stop living in your fantasy world you silly little man. You're just trying to compensate for your ugliness.

sims796

Years
  • This is a pathetic thread. Everyone just comes up in here, thinking they are the most smexyest of them all. Do you understand what it takes to become smexy? It takes a superior mind, a superior body, and vast wealth, to become even remotley as smexy as my left pinky-toe, which is so smexy, I make blind dead puppies regain their sight, then come rushing through puppy heaven just to get a glimpse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back