• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
  • What can I say? I'm a natural confusionist! Now if you don't mind me I'm going to much on some crisps and make loud remarks on how beautiful the crunch sounds.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • You know, Wolfy, you're being difficult to please, ya know?

images

I'm going to be around more often. I promise.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
    Years
  • Maybe we should call them Apple and Peach Pie. (Or maybe Pumpkin because Halloween/Thanksgiving)

You can call me pumpkin xD likin' peach pie too to be honest though xD

Just found this conversation when I slowly sieving through what I have missed, made me laugh xD

Years
  • Well, the OOC escalated quickly.

Lokie, your free to come back.
    Spoiler contains what you have missed.

Spoiler:

Crimson, you have the go ahead. Just post the an evening festival parade. Your target will be located on a stage on one of the passing floats.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Right I changed my way of assassinating the King, but hes dead, and Yovo is officially sealed. Sorry about the long post and the long wait for it. Hehe.

However I do have to wonder how Nate will regroup with the other book holders now.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • You know, Wolfy, you're being difficult to please, ya know?

images
    Just saying... This.
    bubbles-teaches-lesson.jpg

You can call me pumpkin xD likin' peach pie too to be honest though xD

Just found this conversation when I slowly sieving through what I have missed, made me laugh xD
    I think a lot of the things I say get buried by time. Glad you like the pie!

Right I changed my way of assassinating the King, but hes dead, and Yovo is officially sealed. Sorry about the long post and the long wait for it. Hehe.

However I do have to wonder how Nate will regroup with the other book holders now.
    THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE LEAVE IT TO A CHILD

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Pfft, Times are a-changing DuskLunancy, get used to my childish attitude! Seriously, get used to it. It's never gonna fade.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Sorry to say, but I've sort of lost inspiration for Shiro as a character. I'm dropping out, though regretfully.

Hope this RP works as you plan Quto, and hope the game leads to some success. You can keep and use Shiro if you please.

Years
  • I agree...I wonder where everyone is though?

I mean, I've written bad origin stories before but COME ON, it's not that bad, is it?

More over, the whole titan marks and what not is just something I simply came up with; there were other origin stories before the one I posted.

One of them was about these 13 different heroes ranging from a vampire to ice controlling freaks to lycans and dragons. They took on an evil wizard and killed him, though sacrificed themselves in the process, turning themselves into 13 cursed books in hopes of passing on their legacy and power. That was the original origin when I only restricted use to the 13 books and didn't allow doubles.

Another Origin Story was they came from a moving library that traveled across the world. the library has no attendant and the books just simply existed.

The whole titan mark and country of Cri was something I came up with to fit the plot since we now have more than 1 copy of these books and people are now able to make their own.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
    Years
  • reserve em please!

Name: Kagura Fawn

Description:
    Spoiler:

Class/Job: Assassin Warrior. She's a fighter not a lover.

Book: Fury

Likes, Dislikes:
    • Fighting
    • Sai
    Dislikes
    • Water
    • Romance
    • Soft-hearted people

Combat Technique/Weapon: Kagura uses a pair of special Sai which burst into flames at her touch, but refuse to burn. Her left is faster than her right. She often goes for a targets legs.

History/Biography:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • I was kinda waiting for Lokie to make a returning post. We had discussed the possibility of her character meeting up with mine in the village. I'll send a VM to her tomorrow seeing if she was still interested in that. Otherwise, I'll have Arodon come forward and introduce himself to the crew.

Years
  • Application Cycle:
    DarkMoonPhase, your spot is reserved.
    DarkMoonPhase, your spot is undergoing observation.
    DarkMoonPhase, your profile is going under observation.
    DarkMoonPhase, your profile is approved.

Meme-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Seriously though, your approved, I was wondering when someone would take the fire book. I hope to see interesting things from you. :)

Moving on.

I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with.
    Since Dusk dropped out, I'll be controlling Shiro.
    imgres

Back