• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Years
  • Homework counts. No need to apologize.

Education Comes First!

Even if I began a business and youw ere all employees, you need time to do your school work; SCREW THE RULES! Do what you need to do and GET IT DONE!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • That sums everything up thanks for that. *rolls eyes* Oh yeah may be distant but will still ber around, mam's got some disease or something and is uncautious in hopsital or whatever, already forgot what the virus is called.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Darn, I hope she's okay. Hope she gets better!

Seriously, sorry it's so vague Nate, but that's literally everything I can think of that's happening right now. I mean, they're fighting their way out, if that counts.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • I'm sorry for the absence. I've been weighed down with work the last week or two, and I've been dealing with crappy wifi at vacation cabins the last few days. I'll try to get a post up in the next few hours.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Well, Iziel just landed in the carriage after a deus ex machina-esque moment of awesomeness, so if you can't react to that than I don't know what you can. :/

But we all is busy, so we all can wait.

Years
  • I hope she feels better soon!

Sorry for not having a post up. The first one I had I destroyed accidentally.

Well I hope you post soon, otherwise, its like were leaving you behind in the cafe.

I'll post a response to Iziel and to Demonic Wolf's setup for the sensing future and to welcome him in under a handful of conditions.

-Need a post from siiadams unless he plans to drop or a post from MoonPhase.
    -Post from here2stay

Years
  • I hope to see it. :)

If not, I can understand if life stands in the way.
    MY JOB IRL IS A COMPLETE #@$@! JOB, IT STANDS IN THE WAY OF MY EDUCATION AND MY HOBBIES!!!..... and my dreams.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • POSTED! (though there isn't much happening at the moment)

I also alluded to the possibility of having a few soldiers tail us so that Arodon could have more target practice. Would that be alright?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Finally something interesting for someone that isn't Nate. Lol hurry up with that post quote everyone is waiting on you to make miracles. May I recommend that we do not end up all together and we take separate paths in the end, main reason being things will get boring if we stay together. I think Nate might reject the offer after seeing the vision, or maybe reveal his true nature. If Nate were to reveal his true nature you then have a goal to pursue. Plus then it can lead to an anti-climatic finish with the body of Nate lying rigid before king ovan, revealing a spectacular fight. Does everyone agree with this plan or do you perhaps want to prolong this event, however may I suggest not due to the fact that simply getting out of yovo will take a few Igm days to accomplish, then getting past a whole army who is expecting you will be rather difficult and hopefully we can have a dramatic death, and lastly the defeat of ovan shall be near, finishing the rp and the plot for the game.

Wow that was so not me.

Back