• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Skype Directory

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Hey guys!

I've had Skype for a while now and haven't really found much use for it, until another PC member and I exchanged Skype names recently and have been having a merry time chatting away. Thought it'd be nice for other PC members to be able to experience the same sort of thing, so I thought I'd make a thread for everybody to post their Skype names and exchange them between one another and what not. If this thread has already been done before please link me to it and I'll contribute with my Skype name, as I can't see one already!

Just post your PC username and Skype username as such:

PC Username: VeranithasVI
Skype Username: Joseph.VI.T

And I'm sure that we'll have an extensive PC Skype directory in no time at all! Feel free to add me by the way, I'm always up for a chat :)

Mod Note: Hey, Team Fail here. Just wanna mention that this thread will now be exempt from the thread revival rule. Feel free to post in here whenever even if it's past the 30-day limit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
The old Skype thread got pushed back to the non-existent pages, eh?

Anyway, my Skype username is mi10ticfan. Honestly, I want to change it, but my lazy self doesn't want to. Ah well, it'll probably be one among the many usernames that still uses Mi10ticFan.

We have had a lot of Skype chats over here on PC. Looking forward to see you in the next Get Together. :)

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
The old Skype thread got pushed back to the non-existent pages, eh?

Anyway, my Skype username is mi10ticfan. Honestly, I want to change it, but my lazy self doesn't want to. Ah well, it'll probably be one among the many usernames that still uses Mi10ticFan.

We have had a lot of Skype chats over here on PC. Looking forward to see you in the next Get Together. :)

Yeah, I couldn't find a Skype thread so I decided I'd make one. Just thought it'd be easier for everybody to just come here and post their Skype usernames rather than hunt for a dead thread. :P

Hehe, MiloticFan. Clever use of '10', though, I must say.

I'm definitely keen on joining in with the next Get Together! Is there usually a thread created somewhere on the forum for one?

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
PC Username(s): Aeon; New Eden
Skype Username: thl.594

I usually add anyone...as long as they talk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've been using Skype more and more lately so why not. My Skype name is michaelxchaos. Don't ask about the name... made it a long time ago lmao.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Hehe, MiloticFan. Clever use of '10', though, I must say.

I'm definitely keen on joining in with the next Get Together! Is there usually a thread created somewhere on the forum for one?

That's the first username that I've ever came up with, and it just stuck on me 'til 2012. My Skype account's at least 4 or 5 years old I believe.

I don't know if there are any Skype events coming up close. The PC Get Together is normally held at July, and there's a whole forum for it. Usually the Skype thread will be stickied.

TY

I too have a skype username i would change but alas xD

PC username: ShadowE
Skype username: shadowexcadrill1

Also small note for who adds me, type in the full name, my account wont show up when it is partially done, or in other cases, there will be a "ShadowE" popping up, but it's the wrong one as it most likely does not have my avatar :v

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You can never have too many contacts.
PC Username : Nathan
Skype username : j-nathan44

Years
If you're interested in having a Skype directory, I'm completely fine with this....for now. :P

I was originally planning to make a whole contact directory where members would post any contact information (IM, social media, etc), but IRL stuff happened and I haven't had the proper time to do so. I'll go ahead and make this a sticky thread for now though, as a placeholder of sorts :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm usually...not a very active skyper nowadays, also due to the fact that the new skype versions on windows 8 and on mobile keeps setting me as "available" when all I wanna be is either offline completely or DND and that sucks that I can't.

BUT ANYWAYS, I'm only setting ONE condition if you are adding me: if you do not tell me who you are on PC or at least describe who you are there is a 99.999999999999% that I will not add you and instead block you.

Username: Axeliira
Skype Username: iheartstephanieabrams (copy/paste for easier adding lol)

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
If you're interested in having a Skype directory, I'm completely fine with this....for now. :P

I was originally planning to make a whole contact directory where members would post any contact information (IM, social media, etc), but IRL stuff happened and I haven't had the proper time to do so. I'll go ahead and make this a sticky thread for now though, as a placeholder of sorts :)

Well thank you! I logged on this morning and came to see if anyone else had posted their Skype details, couldn't find the thread and panicked until I looked up at the sticky thread's list. :P

Going to add everybody who posted their details since I last replied, you're more than welcome to decline but I just thought it'd be cool for everybody on PC to mingle and the like. You can never have to many Skype contacts. ^.^

DespicableArceus

Praise the God of Pokémon
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 15, 2014
It would be great to chat with pokemon fans! I don't use it much but i think it'll be useful now
Skype name is DespicableArceus

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 26, 2015
My skype is kayfal2010.

I think it would be fun to just have a group on Skype.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
This thread isn't doing so well.

PC Username: Synchronous
Skype Username: synchronous_dawn

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
PC Username: obZen
Skype Username: iwillky
Short for "i will kill you"

Make sure you message me your PC name, otherwise I may reject your request

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
Years
PC name: Mara

Make sure you tell me that you're from PC and what your name is on here. xD Otherwise I won't add you. thanks c:

Last edited:
Back