• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Skype Directory

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • PC: zappyspiker

Hit me up on PC beforehand cause I get a lot of randoms adding me for some reason and I don't want to mistake you for one :pp

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • PC: DuckieIsAdorbz

Just be sure to tell me where you are from. :3 All you have to do is hit me up and say "hey I'm from PC!" or something. I just got a new Skype recently, so I'm in need of some friends to chat with. I do try to talk about other things besides visual kei such as writing... and well just about anything I can think of. I can be quite random, so you never know what I will say. :P I'm okay with anyone just adding me on Skype just as long as you tell me your from PC though. ^^

Also, due to special needs and other personal issues, I don't do anything related to video. I prefer just IMing and chatting without those things. I hope you understand. :x

Last edited:

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • PC: Sphealo

If you decide to add me for whatever reason, please tell me your PC username and/or battle server Username so I know who you are. ^^

Years
  • PC Username - Aisu
    Skype Name - heroallday

You gotta tell me if you're from PokeCommunity when you request me, otherwise I'll reject

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I'm not on skype much anymore, but here's my info.

PC: Venitardus
    Skype username: Jak300000

Only thing is tell me who you are, like here on PC. Cause I probably won't add you if you don't say.

Years
  • PC: Pelipper_Zachary

Never Mind, I Don't have Skype (until I am a Adult and a Phone) anymore because My Mom made me Uninstall Skype Couple of Days Ago so Don't Add me

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I made a new skype, so I figured I'd share it. The one I posted before won't be used anymore.

PC: Deracine

So yeah. Same rules apply. Be sure to tell me who you are and everything~

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    PC: Biogoji

Just remember tell me who you are.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • pc name: Aurora
    skype name: auroracr9826

W9qebGU.png

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    PC Username: Laguna
    Skype Username: Silver Laguna

Hey, I'm on Skype all the freaking time, so if anyone wants to send a request then there you go. Just remember to tell me who you are, of course.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    PC Username: Kaiyu
    Skype Username: KyoTsukino

I started using the app yesterday because of another PC member. You can add me as a friend if you want but I don't talk much. Just letting you know that right now.

Back