• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Competitive Battling Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I find it mildly amusing how ubers is more balanced than OU tbh rofl.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
Years
  • Age 32
  • MTU
  • Seen Feb 13, 2012
Has some free time, you might see me around a bit more often :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I just used Iron Head + Scarf Zone, without realizing that zone was special and not physical, but get this!! It was sorta effective against one Pokemon. My unintentional fail proved successful, I am amazing.

...I also didn't realise what was wrong until Drakow pointed it out lol ;x Oh yeah, and even better, before I edited it, it had Thundershock and Hidden Power Dark, yeah I'm on some sort of roll today!

Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2012
New League

I believe this is where this goes.
A new league for Pokemon Black and white

Heres the main Idea

For each season, you'll be able to pick a 12 Pokemon stable that you can chose from for each battle.
Each stable Can have 3 uber tier pokemon 6 OverUsed or Borderline and 3 UnderUsed Pokemon
For any descrepency in tiers we'll use Smogon

Each battle each person will use 4 pokemon 1 Uber 2 OU/BL 1 UU (Pokemon can be down a tier but not up Ex. You can give up your Uber for another OU or BL.)

Best 2 of 3 between members.

There will be a tiered RPI system put into place to keep track and the top 10% at the end of the season will recieve prizes!

If you want to join start thinking of what you want your stable to be and start training up those pokemon. Also if you use hacked pokemon you will be banned.

If there are any more question post and I'll be more than happy to answer.

The plan is to start official battles in roughly a month, to give people a time to get their stable ready.

If you are interested please respond so i can get a quick head count here along with a couple other threads and see if we have enough people to start

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Shedinja learns Final Gambit..? Okay ignoring this anyways!!

(17:42:23) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: or... cbc chat
(17:42:24) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: XD
(17:42:32) yoh: **** that speed and spatt
(17:42:40) yoh: and cm
(17:42:43) yoh: yea no he gon get uber lol
(17:42:44) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: it's like virizion
(17:42:45) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: XD
(17:42:56) yoh: virizion is easy to kill tho
(17:43:06) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: well yeah
(17:43:14) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: keldeo does have the bonus of not being killed by scizor
(17:43:28) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: plus a special fighting attack
(17:43:31) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: with 100% accuracy
(17:43:35) SUPA KAWAII KELDEO: ;x <<--- ban this smilie too for all i care lol
(17:43:39) yoh: yes and almost 400 spatt at max
(17:43:42) yoh: and access to cm
(17:43:45) yoh: hi ubers im keldeo
Basically Nica and my convo in PO on how I think/*hope* Keldeo is gonna get ubers whenever after it's released. Thoughts pls?!?!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
PHYSICAL VIRIZION @ SCARF CAN KILL IT, I'D ASSUME!

Yeah I dunno it's awesome but I don't want it to head to ubers when it's released, I wanna use it. ;;

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
AND ABOVE ALL THAT it's a pony and it should be banished to the depths of hell (or ubers).

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Its actually not broken and has ALOT of checks. See: Dragons, Grass junk, Psychics etc.

Genesect is far worse tbh. Even Heatran cant beat it when it holds a Douse Drive and uses Techno Blast lol..

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Its actually not broken and has ALOT of checks. See: Dragons, Grass junk, Psychics etc.

Genesect is far worse tbh. Even Heatran cant beat it when it holds a Douse Drive and uses Techno Blast lol..
I don't want to use Douse Drive Techno Blast Heatran ok!!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...but you can't use that AS Heatran, it is used against Heatran, lol.

Keldeo for OU forever. :3;

The Void

hiiiii
Years
IMO, Air Balloon is pretty useless nowadays for Heatran... every single Heatran I see has that freaking item and it's not like we're stupid enough to use Earthquake as a head start attack when we see Air Balloon Heatran lol... it's better to improvise Heatran with other items like Choice Scarf/Choice Specs, Quick Claw, etc.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Yeah, Air Balloon Tran sucks imo. Its not Exacrill, it wont open up sweeps by letting it beat bulky grounds since none of them switch into tran anyway and the ones that do are Gastrodon and Quagsire qhich beat you with Scald regardless unless you have like HP [Gr]Ass.

Best sets for tran by far are Choice Specs (in sun OMG nuke kills everything) or sp.def support with Protect annoying garbage lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Specs Tran is freaking evil good god. It nukes without the sun most times.

It does.

However our server seems to have been hacked,yaaay. -_- I guess perma virgins gotta fill their time with something. I mean its one thing to play Pokemon, but hacking a Pokemon server = you're stuck untouched.

funny-captions-if-you-touch-my-virginity-ill-stab-you.jpg

Kinda like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back