• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
^ my Co-gm explains it all :)

not all. I'm still adding different twist and battles to the whole RP, expanding it so it won't be so dang short before the combine. Imagine. The humans have never seen Pokemon before, and the Pokemon don't know about their appending doom. What will happen when the Humans meet the Pokemon for the first time in the year 1800? And what will the Pokemon do when they hear the Human's explanation of the mass extinction? Stay tuned! :D

Roar of Time and Spacial Rend will be ready at the end of the month, and will be participating for the RPAs....which reminds me. when you vote for them, do you vote for one of them or do you vote for both?!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Sounds Great!!! I find the idea really unique. Something new and fast paced.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The whole idea of Twin RPing is great Lu, as a principle and as an idea. But it will be very hard to implement, and even more harder to maintain both RPs up until the point that the two meet. I like the idea, but you have to have a great plot to keep people involved to get to that point. If it isn't a good enough plot, it won't last until the point the RPs meet. I will help if you want, but this has to be a well thought out idea before you get into it.

Saying this, the above idea (^) looks good, but you have to make sure enough people like BOTH ideas before moving forward. Just trying to help you out. The idea seems too cool to let it slip and die before it has a chance to begin...

On that note, my RP is coming to a climax pretty soon. In less than a month, it should be done, and I'll have the knowledge that at least ONE RP made it without dying! :D Thanks to all of the RPers participating and I wish for your continued support!

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
The whole idea of Twin RPing is great Lu, as a principle and as an idea. But it will be very hard to implement, and even more harder to maintain both RPs up until the point that the two meet. I like the idea, but you have to have a great plot to keep people involved to get to that point. If it isn't a good enough plot, it won't last until the point the RPs meet. I will help if you want, but this has to be a well thought out idea before you get into it.

Saying this, the above idea (^) looks good, but you have to make sure enough people like BOTH ideas before moving forward. Just trying to help you out. The idea seems too cool to let it slip and die before it has a chance to begin...

On that note, my RP is coming to a climax pretty soon. In less than a month, it should be done, and I'll have the knowledge that at least ONE RP made it without dying! :D Thanks to all of the RPers participating and I wish for your continued support!

Awww... it's a really good RP. It's hard finding a RP that won't die quickly... but oh well.

I agree, you have to make sure both threads stay very active, or else one will slow down the other and then it will become boring. ;D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
By the way, I'm planning a sequel for The Pokemon Odyssey, if anyone would be interested...you can bring your current characters back in (if they survive this one. :D) or create completely new ones. The plot will, of course, be completely different, as will the setting and situation.

This is, of course, only an idea, and possibly something I won't do. I still have other ideas for RPs as well.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I want to know if something is possible. Hear me out on this one. Could there be a thread recreating each or every other episode in the Kanto Anime? But you would play as actual other characters other than Ash. Like Gary, or Misty. I dunno, just something I was wondering.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I want to know if something is possible. Hear me out on this one. Could there be a thread recreating each or every other episode in the Kanto Anime? But you would play as actual other characters other than Ash. Like Gary, or Misty. I dunno, just something I was wondering.

I don't see it. I mean, wouldn't we already know what they do, so that defeat the whole purpose of RPing, making your own storyline? I don't see it. I guess it can be done, but I'm not totally sure..

(EDIT: I JUST GOT MY 1000TH POST! HURRAY FOR ME!!!!)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Well, I guess I know what you mean, but I meant like what were the gym leaders doing, or gary, or team rocket. I dunno, just a random thought.

(Congratz on the post thingamajiggers!)

Aura.Lucario

Years
YES! Welcome to the club, Superv! :) ask RHCP to give you a 'post it' Emblem! I'm asking him to give me one hehe.

if Odyssey finishes in a month, then it'll be the first complete RP! :D

the plot? Ask SD to give it to ya :) I need some help to make it more interesting though

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years

Don't worry. We'll make sure everyone is active with their posts so that there's no delays. Me and Lucario also have the advantage with Time Zones, so we can moderate both threads at all times of the day. C:

I think Lucario's ideas are really good, so the plot will look great once its finished. Thanks for the critique~

It'll be a challenge, but everything works out with a little hard work don't you think? :)

Aura.Lucario

Years
We have to improve the plot though :) this is the first try of TRPs, so failing will give people a bad impression. This is the Age of Revolutionary Roleplaying, and the TRPs will be the proof! :)

Rustymenon, Sweetdreams, Supervegeta's helping me right now, so we might manage the RPs together to ensure nothing goes wrong. Roserade's giving me ideas. Thanks there! :)

Super-Mudkipz

Lieker of Mudkipz
Years
I know with the whole TRP thing and the fact that I am new here might deter some, but would anyone be open to a Halo-themed RP? Not sure how it would go but I will go through with it if their is interest.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
So in this RP there are two beings, a pokemon and a human, who have intertwined destinies? It sounds interesting, Aura, if I do say so myself.

Hey, guys, any thoughts on a high school RP on the forums? I've seen them at several other places but never one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back