• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Really, Yagerbomb, you shouldn't have done that. You're flaming RPs you're not even part of. If that had been a plot poll, and you would've read the whole RP and voted, then okay. But now, it was an opinion poll, and only meant for people in the RP itself.

Oh, and City of a Thousand Wishes, forget about it. I would've joined, but you've flamed a good RP.

Oh, now on topic. Me and Aura are thinking about making a new Wild West Pokemon RP. Its basic idea has been laid out, and it'll most probably be free roaming. It'll have several classes, like Bounty Hunters, Merchants, etc. And it'll also have a fame and notoriety system, and one more which is a surprise, and will be revealed when the RP is accepted. So, how many people would like to join such a RP?

Don't EVER lie to me like you just did. Never.

On a serious note, the Wild West thing sounds good as long as Pokemon are not involved. Pokemon was not meant to be in everything.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
I don't see any liars on this thread except for the man right above me. C:

Anyways, I'll definitely think about it rusty(if you mind me calling you that). I'm sure it would turn out successful. I really like the 'classes' idea :)

And Aura, you already told me about the twin RP thing so you know my opinion on that. :'D
Can't wait to get started :D

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
I think the Age of Revolutionary Roleplaying won't be complete with a new style of Roleplaying! :D systems are not enough. I have an idea, but I don't know if it'll work. I want comments please! :)

it's actually two RPs, but they're somehow connected. For example, one's called Pokemon Diamond and one's called Pokemon Pearl, and somewhere in the RP, the people in both RPs meet in a new RP thread called Pokemon Platinum. It's called 'twin RPing' , Where two RPs are somehow related to each other. At first, it's a normal RP, where you do what you want, roaming, missions and stuff, and halfway in the story, you and your other twin RP combines, in a new thread, and RP together. Each side with have about 6 RPers.

Again,that sounds really cool!I hope "twin rping" does happen!I think it'd be really cool,and fun.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Expect the Wild West Revamp to be done at the end of the month. It'll fight for the Best Rookie September, and I'm putting Rusty in charge :)

@ Jackblaze, more explanation.

For example 'Twin One' will be an RP about Pokemon and 'Twin Two' will be an RP about humans. They have the same plot, and the only difference is the species
then someday, Twin one and two combine and the Pokemon meet the Humans or something like that. It can be different, however, and that's just an example. Maybe Twin One is a bunch of Humans, trying to build a machine to go to another dimension, where Twin Two's a bunch of Aliens, trying to do the same thing! There are millions of possibilities for the new style of Revolutionary Roleplaying.

The RPs combining process, the transition is quite simple. now we'll have to wait until two sides are done, and have passed a certain 'checkpoint' in the story, then I can announce and start a brand new thread with the third, final name. Then when the combined RP starts, the situation will be 'The Aliens meet the humans as they travel to a new dimension', or 'the humans arrive at the alien's planet'.

Years
Expect the Wild West Revamp to be done at the end of the month. It'll fight for the Best Rookie September, and I'm putting Rusty in charge :)

@ Jackblaze, more explanation.

For example 'Twin One' will be an RP about Pokemon and 'Twin Two' will be an RP about humans. They have the same plot, and the only difference is the species
then someday, Twin one and two combine and the Pokemon meet the Humans or something like that. It can be different, however, and that's just an example. Maybe Twin One is a bunch of Humans, trying to build a machine to go to another dimension, where Twin Two's a bunch of Aliens, trying to do the same thing! There are millions of possibilities for the new style of Revolutionary Roleplaying.

The RPs combining process, the transition is quite simple. now we'll have to wait until two sides are done, and have passed a certain 'checkpoint' in the story, then I can announce and start a brand new thread with the third, final name. Then when the combined RP starts, the situation will be 'The Aliens meet the humans as they travel to a new dimension', or 'the humans arrive at the alien's planet'.

So do you have any ideas that your planning on implementing so far or am I going to get exited for nothing

Aura.Lucario

Years
me and a couple of friends are thinking about the best plot suitable for the first Twin RP ever. there are a few plots, but we're still trying to make the best one. Expect the first Twin RP to be out a few weeks later. I don't want the first try to be awfully bad or people won't try making them again. I want a good impression. but if you have any ideas you can tell me :)

In the Age of Revolutionary Roleplaying, not only do we have different types and genres, different systems and playstyles, a new type of RPing has been born - Twin RPing :)

Years
If you can have a great story and dedicated rpers it could be the best thing out there. I was thinking about one world filled with heroes and another filled with villains colliding or something similar to that.

Aura.Lucario

Years
the plot hasn't be decided yet, since starting a Twin RP will require the plot to be related to each other. Related, yes, but not too close, and not to far from each RPs. We have a few different plots in mind. there are a few types

1. A batch of humans try to build a space portal and succeed. the portal sends them to another dimension where they meet the other half of the RPers.

2. Same place, different time. Time Travel RP. One Thread starts 500 years ago, one thread starts at the present.

3. Aliens vs Humans. Enough said.

there are a few more, and there are lots of possibilities, so as the creator of Twin RPing in the RP corner, I need your advice. What kind of Twin RP I should start first?

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years

Although, you should make one 500 years in the past, and one 500 years in the future, and make them meet in the present. That'll give a lot more options and creativity. :)

When are you going to post it though??

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Me and Aura are thinking about making a new Wild West RP. Its basic idea has been laid out, and it'll most probably be free roaming. It'll have several classes, like Bounty Hunters, Merchants, etc. And it'll also have a fame and notoriety system, and one more which is a surprise, and will be revealed when the RP is accepted. So, how many people would like to join such a RP?

Based on this idea, would you have it to be a Pokemon RP, or a Human one? Depending on your opinion I'll make the RP. :)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Ooooo. The twin RP sounds EPIC. It sounds great. If it is created, I would join. ^^

Aura.Lucario

Years
making the plot now :)

in one thread, you're a pokemon 500 years ago. in another you're a human in year 2500. it's very complex. but you'll understand once the thread's out. you may not like it when you hear it now, but you'll see :) *winks*

Twin RPs -

Spacial Rend - Humans
Roar of Time - Pokemon
Shadow Force - Combined

(the names are signature moves of Dialga palkia and giratina :) )

Last edited:

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
The RP is separated into two sides, the RP names are signature moves from dialga and palkia.

Spacial Rend is for humans only. It's the year 2500, and pokemon have been extinct since the year 1800 due to mass hunting. They have never seen Pokemon

Roar of Time is for Pokemon. It's the year 1500, and Pokemon have no idea about their doom 300 years later.

Arceus' mad of the human's hunting and he's finally doing something. He places a Glyph onto the human's wall. a large P for Palkia and leaves a riddle. Once the riddle is solved, Palkia will appear and open a portal.

Same thing happens to Roar of Time, but the Riddle's D for diamond, and Dialga will appear.

The two sides will be brought to year 1800, a few weeks before the human's mass hunting begins. This will be the combined Rp Shadow Force. They'll have to stop it together if they want the Pokemon race to carry on. But Giratina doesn't agree with them...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back