• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W Team Help!

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I need suggestions to modify my team!
My current team is:
Tut the Yamask Lv22
Floyd the Palpitoad Lv27
Pyromaniac the Pignite Lv26
[COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]Gator[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] the Sandile Lv26
Metalhead the Scraggy Lv26
Duskfox the Zorua Lv28

If you're wondering why Tut is much lower of a level, I just caught him and I have barely started raising him. My team doesn't seem very balanced (3 dark types, 2 fighting types, 2 ground types) I kinda want an Electric, but any other suggestions are welcome.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Sigilyph Can be caught at Desert Resort. Excellent Pokemon, wide movepool, good type combo of Psychic/Flying.

Tirtouga/Carracosta Water/Rock, revived from a Cover Fossil you get at Relic Castle. Relic Castle can be accessed from the Desert Resort. Use the in-ground entrance to get it. You can get the fossil from the backpacker beyond the sandpit on the far left.

Pyromaniac the Pignite Lv26

This slot can be occupied by any Pokemon of types that you don't have already in your team. This is a good place for Rock, Ground, Steel, Ghost, Psychic, Dragon, just about anything as long as its stats are good. Eventually having a Dragon-type here such as Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus is not a bad idea.

Zebstrika (unevolved form is Blitzle) Can be caught at Route 3, but you'll have to do some training to get it up to par with the rest of your team. You could also later in the game replace it with Tynamo/Eelektrik/Eelektross or Joltik/Galvantula if you want. Tynamo isn't so good, but its evolved forms are awesome. Since they have Levitate, they have no weaknesses. Joltik and Galvantula are Bug/Electric, which means they have a wide variety of types that they can be super-effective against.

Petilil/Lilligant or Cottonee/Whimsicott or Pansage/Simisage. Plain and simple, they're good Grass-types. I personally believe that the elemental monkeys are underrated. They may not be the most attractive of Pokemon, but they have pretty good stats. I personally believe Zorua and Zoroark are overrated. I never use pure Dark-types, myself.

Now, I know I pretty much redid your entire team, but trust me, it will work out for you.

Back