• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Help my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
  • I need suggestions to modify my team!
    My current team is:
    Tut the Yamask Lv22
    Floyd the Palpitoad Lv27
    Pyromaniac the Pignite Lv26
    Gator the Sandile Lv26
    Metalhead the Scraggy Lv26
    Duskfox the Zorua Lv28

If you're wondering why Tut is much lower of a level, I just caught him and I have barely started raising him. My team doesn't seem very balanced (3 dark types, 2 fighting types, 2 ground types) I kinda want an Electric, but any other suggestions are welcome.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I'm using Eletrik (or name something close to that, it's the electric eel (I call him fishy)).
    And I always recommend a grass or bug type. I'm pretty sure the elite four has a dark type trainer where that would come in handy. Like Leavanny, Scolipede, or Lilligant.
    Or Swoobat ;D I love that little flying/psychic cutie.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If you're looking for in-game help for your team, Pokémon Strategies and Moveset has a pretty specific subforum with In-Game Team Help provided there already. Thus, a thread here isn't needed, and seeing as you've also made a similar thread like this in S&M I'm going to go ahead and put the lock on this. Make sure you read the rules on how to post your team in the making, there too.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back