• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

What detective show? Gosick? It is a good series <3

...Or maybe you're talking about Detective Conan. If that's the case, read the manga.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

I was talking about Criminal Minds, but I'm not even sure if that's a detective show. xD;

As for Detective Conan, I grew up on that. I lost track of it, though. I need to catch up one of these days. xDD;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes, you do need to catch up on Detective Conan. <3

As for Criminal Minds, it's the BAU that's the main cast, not detectives. It focuses on cases and such just like Detective Conan, but it focuses more on the psychological aspect of criminals than just evidence. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's also the type of job I want to have!

/pfffft shouldn't be on here but I wanna finish my app. for the Digimon RP ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It wasn't from Pinball Party; pretty much all the tracks in that game are remixes of the originals. In this case, the music was from the bonus stage (iirc?) from the very first Sonic game!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ohhh, all right XD;

rave-652644.jpg

This is the most evil team EVER. Team Rocket's got nothing on them :|b /brb got another temporary obsession on her hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back