• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But when they're one of the two mains (when there is a main hero and main heroine)? I mean yeah... in some mangas they've killed off popular characters (Shia from Pita-Ten. ;A;), but not the main without good reason... and usually they come back in some way shape or form anyways.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

In FT, basically everyone who wound up "dead" ended up being the primary characters in the guild (Natsu, Lucy, Gray, not Erza she sucks, Happy, Charle/Shall, Panther Lily, Gajeel, WENDY ;;, Makarov, Laxus, Evergreen, Fried, Bixlow, Elfman, Mirajane, Lisanna, Levy, Gildarts, Juvia, Cana...). Though I guess Loke's the only one all right, since he isn't exactly mortal...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It definitely sounds like they're going somewhere and they're not dead then. Yay for plot twists!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I knowww. At first I thought it was just gonna be Makarov and Laxus was gonna take over so I went through that in my mind, and now this!

/really wants to know who that mysterious person is too~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Finding out who mysterious people are is always fun!

/dammit why is this Spanish Fandub for the new Symphonia Ending almost as godly as the original version. hnnnng.

Years
  • Spoiler:

26. I've known that for a couple years, Netto.
    I don't have time to research these minute details of a series sadly. So it's mostly by accident that I find out these things. :L

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Seven years? Are they moving forward in time or backwards in time.

/has to think of something else for her next theme because hur dur scan she was going to use doesn't work as well as she thought. Or how she wants. :v

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. If it's not a permanent timeskip, then I don't see the problem, personally.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm talking more in response to your reaction to it before you said that it was surprising, but okay. xD

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Timeskips are a good way to start over.

However, me and my not being up to date of FT feels left out. o3o

Speaking of timeskips, the OP animu is also about to hit the timeskip...

COINCIDENCE?

Yes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's alright Pokey. I'm not up to date with Fairy Tail at aaaaalllll.

Oh my! what a coinkidink!

Years

• I don't have time to research these minute details of a series sadly. So it's mostly by accident that I find out these things. :L

I came across it by happenstance through either TVTropes or the MF forums. That or I read it in one of the extras that the scanlators put in. I think it was TVTropes. I've just known it for that long because it's been out there for at least twice as long.

Now where did I put that game manual of mine...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft I don't bother with spoilers on here for FT because either no one's reading it or those who have have already caught up :P

But yeah, seven year timeskip! My guess is it'll either stay that way or that they'll eventually go back. Anyways I think this is one of Mashima's best ideas yet! Still doesn't top Edolas though :P

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

Timeskips allow great, new concepts to form.

images

Will never be beaten.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He's doing a nice job following in his teacher's footsteps if it's permanent, imo.

/auuugh. why are you headphones so hard to color yoh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pfffft earlier you called Pixy Pokey XD; Speaking of which FLIPPER IF YOU READ THIS THEN YOU NEED TO DRAW FT IN HONOR OF THIS CHAPTER.

Finally mostly done with the Common App, which I'll be using for two schools.

Also, mom, Event Organizer on PC =/= Moderator. I swear I've had to tell her three times already.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back