• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Hello Destiny + angel.

*opens Sprite*

I miss Elementary school. I will admit that I quite like HS though.
    Destiny; If there isn't evidence, you can't do anything about it. You'll have to live with the blame unless you can guilt the person who actually made the account into owning up. Don't take it too seriously, bro'.

*sips Sprite while humming 21st Century Breakdown*

angel; I'm doing well enough, I guess.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Destiny;
    You are not a bully. Get that idea out of your head right now. It was not you.
    & you had a girlfriend? I've never dated anyone throughout my fourteen years.

Hot bartender girl Savannah; I am only correct sometimes, and this is one of them. :/

She's my pair now <3

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • angel; I hate lying to my friends, but I have to. Not gonna go into details, beyond that TSO already knows about what I think of my friend, Nick.

Destiny; Technically, if you had a girl friend than yes, you have. What do you Brits think of us Americans, btw?

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    How have I?
    Um, I dunno.
    Some people hate america(racists) but didn't britain colonize america?
    Excuse me if I am wrong, but doesn't that make them technically rascist to themselves?
    Oh and I love America!

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • If you had a girlfriend, you dated. Yeah.

I love America, but hate politics. These bullcrap politics keep changing, and I swear everyone is an hypocrite. Corrupt hypocrites fill the government.

The media, too. But I won't start >:/

*leans back; sips Sprite*

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    so am I right?
    Anyway Kei?
    what's your favourite Green Day song?

Where does that GF=date theory come from anyway?

Last edited:

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • All if them :D

Green Day is my favorite band ever <3
    Billie Joe Armstrong is so hot and has a really smexy voice, bro'. Billie <3

If I had to pick, I guess it'd be Jesus of Suburbia, American Idiot, Holiday, and 21st Century Breakdown. Tbh, I can't choose just one :'D

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Nah, it's definitely Monday. Boo, hiss.

*finishes Sprite; starts rocking out to Jaded by Green Day*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back