• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Destiny: Yes, you can. [And to fix that, find the part where it says Dragon Quest IX and replace it with Ace Attorney.]

Dev, you made a game?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Spoiler:

Yes, you can.

*eats banana crumble*
    Ow, that's hot. :/

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    Destiny: Sweetie I'm not trying to get into a fight with you and I don't know the situation, I just want to let you know that any kind of bullying hurts. And try not to, if its your friends making you do this then their not the kind of friends you should have. Please think about this before you do it again.

Akita

Returned
    Years
    I knew that, Destiny. cuz I stalk you, English boy

How is everyone?
    *digs through the fridge for some Sprite*

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hey Akita!

Anyway, boys of my age HATE being teased about girls and love.
    There are two people in my class who alledegly love each other.
    although it pains me to say it, they do make it AWFULLY obvious.
    anyway, this boy has a website for his friends.
    My friend Ben came round to my house on tuesday and I went to the toilet and when I came back,
    he had made an account with the same name as the boy and because that girl is on the site too,
    he put stuff like I love you and what not.
    Sean(that's the boy's name) belives Ben is completely innocent and I am guilty as can be.
    His older brother is 11(i think) and deleted me off his site and said he doesn't want to be my friend anymore and also belives I am guilty.
    I also cannot prove myself innocent as I have no evidence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back