• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starlight's Moonroost~ (Breeding and HA Pokemon Shop <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Idk how long you'll be on but I'll be available to trade in about 2 hours. Was it bred HP fire or 5iv??
    I do have to sleep sometimes, HP Fire, i'm hoping this shop isn't going to completely kill my free time

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I do have to sleep sometimes, HP Fire, i'm hoping this shop isn't going to completely kill my free time

I'll be on now for snivy :)
    And yeah lol, if it starts to though that's when you start taking only a certain amount of requests a week really

Starlight Latias

And yeah lol, if it starts to though that's when you start taking only a certain amount of requests a week really
    That's a good idea~, anyway i'm done breeding for now

Starlight Latias

You quit breeding already?! 0.o lol. Or just out of requests?
    I have things to do with my Family later today, so i can't do any Breeding, speaking of which, i'm currently looking for help for people to help me gather more Breeding resources, I call them the Eeveelutions, mostly as i like Sylveon

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    I have things to do with my Family later today, so i can't do any Breeding, speaking of which, i'm currently looking for help for people to help me gather more Breeding resources, I call them the Eeveelutions, mostly as i like Sylveon

What kind of things you looking for?

Starlight Latias

Any Pokemon i don't have and that the people in the shop request, in reward as it's a shop, if i get any Shinies or events you will get clones of everyone of them

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Any Pokemon i don't have and that the people in the shop request, in reward as it's a shop, if i get any Shinies or events you will get clones of everyone of them

Ah alright. I don't have much right now but if there's anything you're looking for let me know and I'll see what I can do

Starlight Latias

FC: 3883 9306 7804
    Pokemon: Dratini in dream ball
    Nickname:
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Multiscale
    Moves: Extremespeed
    IVs: 5IV excluding SPA, 6IV if possible!
    EVs:
    Shiny Rule: If the Pokemon that Hatches is Shiny you get to keep it, I'm not going to be breeding Shinies though, as it takes too long, if you want a specific Hidden Power for the Pokemon <3

Thank you Starlight!
    Dratini is done!, would you like to take her home?

Years
  • Hey, Could I have,

Name: I think you might remember my IGN :P if not it's on my profile xD
    FC: Signature
    Pokemon: Snivy
    Nickname: BDSM Slave (sorry :P)
    Gender: Any. Female preferably but I've calculated the chances and know how annoying it can be so i'm fine with a male
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Contrary
    IVs: One with HP Ground? Wasn't sure if you were offering Hps or not. Otherwise, 31/x/31/31/31/31 but if it's 6IVs i'll take it :P
    EVs: I'll train it myself :P

btw I have quite a few competitive pokes if u want to breed and clone them :P

Fairy Liquid is doing fine btw :P it's got so many ribbons now! xD plus it's lvl 100. thanks again

Starlight Latias

Name: I think you might remember my IGN :P if not it's on my profile xD
    FC: Signature
    Pokemon: Snivy
    Nickname: BDSM Slave (sorry :P)
    Gender: Any. Female preferably but I've calculated the chances and know how annoying it can be so i'm fine with a male
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Contrary
    IVs: One with HP Ground? Wasn't sure if you were offering Hps or not. Otherwise, 31/x/31/31/31/31 but if it's 6IVs i'll take it :P
    EVs: I'll train it myself :P

btw I have quite a few competitive pokes if u want to breed and clone them :P

Fairy Liquid is doing fine btw :P it's got so many ribbons now! xD plus it's lvl 100. thanks again
    Oh sweetie, do i have to explain what's wrong with that name?, HP Ground is fine, just got a Ditto for it, and Female right away~, And Ribbon her mom has all the Ribbons in ORAS and X and Y~, Level 90 HP Fire

Years
  • Oh sweetie, do i have to explain what's wrong with that name?, HP Ground is fine, just got a Ditto for it, and Female right away~, And Ribbon her mom has all the Ribbons in ORAS and X and Y~, Level 90 HP Fire

no flirting on threads xD jk. btw would u be willing to trade your dittos? not sure what you'd want for them. the only ribbons my sylveon is missing are the contest ones :P

Starlight Latias

no flirting on threads xD jk. btw would u be willing to trade your dittos? not sure what you'd want for them. the only ribbons my sylveon is missing are the contest ones :P
    My Dittos are important Breeding Tools, so i'm not going to trade any of them sorry~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back