• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starlight's Moonroost~ (Breeding and HA Pokemon Shop <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Hiya all I'm Starlight Latias~!, A couple of the Users in my Sylveon Giveaway thread said i should try my hand at a Trade Shop!, so here it is!, I'm going to be doing my Sylveon Giveaway from both this Thread and my Giveaway still, just let me know if you wanna have another Sylveon~!, Here are some of the Pokemon i will be breeding for all of you awesome people!, I will be adding more to this list soon~, as well as adding in a Request Form when i make a complete one!
    Edit: The Breeding Form is done~, You don't have to use it, It's a simple format for ease of writing for everyone! <3
    Edit 2.0: I have a Trade Review Thread~ http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367035
    Edit 3.0: You can ask for me to breed 1-2 or maybe 3 Pokemon at a time, but after i finish breeding you can't ask for another Pokemon for One Week
    THIS THREAD IS CLOSED
    Eevee (HA Available) Fennekin (HA Available) Buneary (HA Available) Charmander (HA Available) Mawile (HA Available) Dratini (HA Available) Goomy (HA Available) Chikorita (HA Available) Cyndaquil (HA Available) Totadile (HA Available) Tepig (HA Available) Snivy (HA Available) Oshawott (HA Available) Ralts (HA Available) Beldum (HA Available) Chansey (I will have to look into finding an HA Chansey if it exists) Lileep (HA Available) Amaura (HA Available) Swablu (HA Available) Mankey (HA Available)

Breeding Request Form~
    Name: (Your name goes here~)
    FC: (Your Friend Code goes here~)
    Pokemon: (The Pokemon you want me to breed goes here~)
    Nickname: (If you want a Nickname for the Pokemon it goes here~)
    Nature: (The Nature of the Pokemon goes here~)
    Ability: (This is where the Ability you want the Pokemon to have goes~)
    Moves: (The Egg Moves you want the Pokemon to have goes here~)
    IVs: (The IVs for the Pokemon go here~)
    EVs: (The EVs for the Pokemon go here~)
    Shiny Rule: If the Pokemon that Hatches is Shiny you get to keep it, I'm not going to be breeding Shinies though, as it takes too long, if you want a specific Hidden Power for the Pokemon <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Hi Starlight! I'm glad that you opened the shop.
    One question, is requesting a specific ball allowed?

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Oh wow a shop, can I be first customer? Lol and thanks for sylveon!

Form~
    Name: Rragnar0k
    FC: In sig
    Pokemon: snivy
    Nickname:
    Nature: timid
    Ability: contrary
    Moves: glare
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 if possible hp fire and whatever iv spread you get that is fire is fine
    EVs: Not needed
    Shiny Rule: If the Pokemon that Hatches is Shiny you get to keep it, I'm not going to be breeding Shinies though, as it takes too long, if you want a specific Hidden Power for the Pokemon <3

If specific hidden power is possible, since I'm slightly confused if it is or isn't, I would appreciate hp fire if it doesn't cause problems

Starlight Latias

Oh wow a shop, can I be first customer? Lol and thanks for sylveon!

Form~
    Name: Rragnar0k
    Pokemon: snivy
    Nickname:
    Ability: contrary
    Moves: glare
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 if possible hp fire and whatever iv spread you get that is fire is fine

If specific hidden power is possible, since I'm slightly confused if it is or isn't, I would appreciate hp fire if it doesn't cause problems
    Contrary right?

Years
  • Can you breed this please?
    Name: SuperRotom IGN:stefan
    Pokemon: togekiss
    Nickname:
    Ability: Serena Grace
    Moves: nasty plot & tailwind
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 6IV

Can you also give me the sylveon from the giveaway?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Oh hey, I see you made your trade shop :P
    I'm online as Tjiesam, would love to have that Sylveon xD

Starlight Latias

Name: SuperRotom IGN:stefan
    Pokemon: togekiss
    Nickname:
    Ability: Serena Grace
    Moves: nasty plot & tailwind
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 6IV

Can you also give me the sylveon from the giveaway?
    Both Pokemon are ready for pickup!

Starlight Latias

Do you have a place for leaving a review?
    The service was REALLY fast!
    I have alot of Pokemon as i do Competitive, Nasty Support Togekiss is a favorite of mine and i have several Ived Dittos i use, the Sylveon is a Precloned one as you never requested a new one btw~ and the Trade Review has a link in the first Post of my Shop <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Name: unoe1234
    FC: 3883 9306 7804
    Pokemon: Dratini in dream ball
    Nickname:
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Multiscale
    Moves: Extremespeed
    IVs: 5IV excluding SPA, 6IV if possible!
    EVs:

Thank you Starlight!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back