• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross) CLUBBETH

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Hello! This is the Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross) CLUBBETH! If you love this manga, please join!! This club will be free for all because I am too lazy to make a member list.

You can read this on onemanga
    http://www.onemanga.com/Shinshi_Doumei_Cross/

So who is your fave character/s?
    Mine are Haine and Takanari Togu

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *joins*

I love this manga! Already I up to Chapter 9, lol. I know I have a long way to go but that makes it fun. I really love the art and story, it is great. ^^

Hmm...my favorite character would be Haine. I really like her a lot. =D She fights to keep her diginty even though she was a troublemaker in the past.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Exactly! She is awesome. Anyway, I am not so sure about Togu. He seems so coldhearted, and doesn't care about anyone. But then again, I am only on the beginning, I haven't got that far. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • You will change your mind about him - trust me. ^_^ I didn't know about him at first either. XD

Chapter 45 scanlations are supposed to be out soon - I cannot wait XD

I love the art in this manga as well - its so pretty. ^_^

btw, check out my new lj layout.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, he has been doing a lot of shady things, and I as of right now I don't like him. But like you said I will change my mind about him. So I can't wait until he changes his ways. ^^

Chapter 45?! Whaooo! Still contiuning! Yay! More of the goodness. XD

I really love your new layout! It is so pretty and very well organized. I like the text you used on it. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • You will be surprised about some things you find out about his family. =o

I showed you my layout because the header is from this manga. Glad you like it!! XD

Years
  • OMGOMOGOGOFMGODOMGM I WANNA JOIIIIN! >__<

I looove this manga soooo much! *____*

I read it on onemanga too! =D

So who is your fave character/s?

Totally Mao-chan/Yoshitaka! He's both pretty and cute. Love, love~ : x

Years
  • Topic:

Whos' your favorite pairing?

I love Ushio and Haine. Not in the extreme way, but their friendship is lovely. : 3

Years
  • Awesome name change. XD

True. I'm sure whatever Tanemura-sensei does next will be great as well though. : 3

Back