• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross) CLUBBETH

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Thanks XD

Indeed. I have read watched the Full Moon anime and I plan on getting the rest of her manga. =3

Years
  • VIZ released ION, and will be releasing Time Stranger Kyoko and Short-Tempered Melancholic. : 3

Has chapter 45 been translated yet? ;_;

Years
  • Me too~ X3

I re-read chapter 44 a few days ago. XD Oooh~ Brothers~ I hope the real Shizumasa gets better soon thanks to Takanari.

Years
  • REALLY? =D YES!! Thank you for report'n!
    *runs off like crazy*

edit: EEE I just finished reading it. : 3 What did you think? =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • I agree. I was happy about Ushio. : 3 It looks like Tanemura is changing her style a bit or something. Haine looked different. 0.0

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • How does she look different?

I hope if this ever gets turned into an anime, that they do not ruin the story.

Years
  • Maybe it's just because her expressions looked so determined. 0.0

That would be so fun if it did become an anime! XD It's rare that a series with no magic in it would get turned into an anime though.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • She does look determined.

Well I think it has a fair chance of becoming an anime because its such a good story.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Of the characters, which character would you most like to be?

That is easy, Haine. I adore her character! Her personality is why.

Years
  • Her expression changes in every panel. XD

I'd want to be the sheep! XD The sheep is adorable and doesn't have to deal with all the drama. XD

Years
  • Yes. XD I wonder if Maguri ever will. I wonder if he'll turn straight or something. 0.0 What do you think?

Back