• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Hey Frozen how about releasing an evolution guide with the release of RC 3 since a lot of Pokemon have had their.evolutions changed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    I guess since I've never tried this hack, i'll just wait for the RC3 update. Anyone have an idea when its coming out?

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • Hey Frozen how about releasing an evolution guide with the release of RC 3 since a lot of Pokemon have had their.evolutions changed.
    Did you find out how squirtle evolves or mime Jr. I can't seem to get them evolved. Does it have to do with the day/night system?

EDIT: Never mind about the Mime Jr. And do you know what to do in pokewood after catching the girls who poisoned the apricorn tree? I'm stuck and have talked to everyone. If anyone knows please tell me I want to get to the sixth gym.

EDIT2: My attached image shows that the game crashes at this point in the game in the seijo cave underpass so now I have to start back at the third gym. That ain't happening. GG Pokemon normal version

Attachments

• Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)
      Pokemon Normal Version 3.0 Beta-1.png
      7.1 KB · Views: 13
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    He's probably gotten busy. I've never played this before but I'm looking forward to trying it out once RC3 is available.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • I guess I may have done something wrong at some point as I'm having a few issues with this game.
    *I've not been able to save the game throughout the whole game so far (I've been having to use the mobile emulator save, not the standard in-game save). The error I'm getting says "please exchange the backup memory"
    *My Navigatior hasn't been working for a while now. It says something about a checksum error. (Do I need to get an updated Navigator in game somewhere?)
    *Also, my game crashes when trying to get towards Gravesend Town. Just as the battle animation starts with Sara (at the Sara and Joey event), the game crashes and I can't continue.

Any help is appreciated!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    This hack is really amazing, please give us an update if this hack still in progress. thank you Frozen!

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
    Years
  • Hey guys. I'm alive still and so is this project (it will never be cancelled). I'm a senior at college I have been extremely busy with future things, whatnot. I understand the full potential of this game. I'm never going to quit it. I got a little stressed out with the RC 2 release and cancelled it because it wrecked your save files and flag events. When I release RC 3, all of those problems will be fully fixed up, never to be encountered again. I rather take my time and make sure I get these game breakers solved, so this kind of release would never happen again. Thanks for your patience.

Wayne18

ACE Trainer
    Years
  • I guess I may have done something wrong at some point as I'm having a few issues with this game.
    *I've not been able to save the game throughout the whole game so far (I've been having to use the mobile emulator save, not the standard in-game save). The error I'm getting says "please exchange the backup memory"
    *My Navigatior hasn't been working for a while now. It says something about a checksum error. (Do I need to get an updated Navigator in game somewhere?)
    *Also, my game crashes when trying to get towards Gravesend Town. Just as the battle animation starts with Sara (at the Sara and Joey event), the game crashes and I can't continue.

Any help is appreciated!

*Your first problem can be saved by going into the setting of your Myboy or John GBA emulator
    **Other problems I cant figure them out

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Hey guys. I'm alive still and so is this project (it will never be cancelled). I'm a senior at college I have been extremely busy with future things, whatnot. I understand the full potential of this game. I'm never going to quit it. I got a little stressed out with the RC 2 release and cancelled it because it wrecked your save files and flag events. When I release RC 3, all of those problems will be fully fixed up, never to be encountered again. I rather take my time and make sure I get these game breakers solved, so this kind of release would never happen again. Thanks for your patience.

Man, this is what I love about you! I know that you really want to finish it, after all a trilogy is your fixed goal!
    Go for It FIZX!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2016
    Anyone know where to find the frost steel? I have the blaze rock, but not frost steel. Is this still an incomplete part of the hack?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Anyone know where to find the frost steel? I have the blaze rock, but not frost steel. Is this still an incomplete part of the hack?

There's a triple sailor battle in forestsky. It's not currently used but will be used in the future.

Back