• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

FrozenInfernoGSC

Team Continuum's ambition of time travel...
Years
Hey everyone. I have been silent once again, off and on over the years. I would still like to work on this project. The best part about this is that as I enter an early retirement, I'll be able to focus more on this project 110%. Back in 2012, this has been a project that I started that helped me go through a tough time period of my younger days and I cannot absolutely NOT quit this game. Over the years, I have become a better scripter, designer, etc, and I would love to present my new skills in this game!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hey everyone. I have been silent once again, off and on over the years. I would still like to work on this project. The best part about this is that as I enter an early retirement, I'll be able to focus more on this project 110%. Back in 2012, this has been a project that I started that helped me go through a tough time period of my younger days and I cannot absolutely NOT quit this game. Over the years, I have become a better scripter, designer, etc, and I would love to present my new skills in this game!

Congratz on your early retirement! I personally looking forward to this game. It was already looking great back in the days and can't even begin to imagine how it will turn out with better resources and your ability :)

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024

I look forwards to what you will do in the future! Haven't played this one yet, but the premise seems interesting.

FrozenInfernoGSC

Years
I am currently using my old game thread for the outdated game that I no longer support. I want to make a mini beta so I can officially create the new game thread!

FrozenInfernoGSC

Years
Having a dual screen setup definitely makes things a lot more easier! Also, as I said before, this game takes place in an alternate timeline from the original game. However, there will be some fun throwback references to the original game about certain memorable events that took place, for nostalgic purposes.

Also, the new starting town is now Breezeview Town (former Seaview Town). The beginning stages of the game is going to be completely different. It will start with you venturing out to Solstice Village (former Brighton Town). However, culturally it is actually a Seijian town, but geographically in Taejo. You will then venture out to Route 76, and 77 (Seijo) as you will uncover the beginning stages of the plot. You'll then venture back to Breezeview Town to make your way to Route 50!

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Apr 21, 2022
So excited for this hack and to see what you come up with. Amazing and best of luck <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 15, 2022
Hi I was wondering if this hack has been completed with main storyline and postgame?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
The game download is not working properly. I have great internet but it is taking eternity to get download and not sure whether it will be downloaded or not.

Back