• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm sorry I broke the promise of not calling you, but you probably didn't expect to hear from me anyways, considering that I have no idea who I am talking to and you have no idea who you're talking to.

Sirfetch’d

Idk who this is to or even if this warrants posting about, but I am going to write it anyways. I've been bummed all day about something but it's something that I don't really want to tell anyone about. Not because it's something bad, but because I am embarrassed that I am sad about this and I am afraid of what others might think. I told one person and she helped me a lot with it, but still I am not sure why I feel this way. I shouldn't even be this upset over the issue, but I am. I guess I just care too much about this and I let my hopes get up only to be crushed. I hope one day I get to accomplish what I missed out on though so I am no longer bummed about it because I hate feeling this way having something so small eat me up for so long because I care so much about it. No one will understand though u_u

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Dear anonymous,

Get a life.

I'm sick of your games. Either get sh*t done or get out. I'm tired of being affected by your bad decisions. And yes, I COULD do your job better. It's called being proactive. Heard of it? Guess not. Jerks.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Oh man is this really happening I hope I'm just like not used to this and not adjusting or something cause lol I didn't intend on this I really didn't I just daklfd

Years
Dear anonymous,

Please tell me how even having my small lamp on keeps you awake. You ask me to close my door just so you can fall asleep, yet I can fall asleep with my own lights on.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Standing on the ledge with you, looking down at the world below us floors down, was... a moment. I don't know. I don't even remember what I said in those few moments aside from "Isn't it beautiful?"

I'm so happy I met you.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
dear anon,

so you insult asians (very frequently in fact) and it's not racism

but when i throw one statement that isn't even slightly insulting to americans, it's racism?
you can go **** yourself.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Thank you so much for understanding me on this issue! I was so afraid to tell you and that is why I waited so long to do so and I am sorry for that but you must understand how hard it was to do so. This is a decision that has been weighing on my mind for months and it wasn't easy, but to know that I have your support makes me feel 100 times better so I thank you for that. You honestly rock <3

Years
Dear anonymous,

Okay, I finally called you yesterday, however I wasn't really expecting you to give me the news in the manner in which you did. I guess it just varies location-to-location then. If that's the case, then I probably won't wind up working for you, and instead I'll look for other places. Oh well.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I really cannot wait for Saturday. Seriously. You may not know why right now, but I know why, and you'll find out as well on Saturday.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't wait for Friday cause I really need this, especially after how terrible today was. It's gonna be fun and I can't wait and ugh I keep thinking today is Thursday and it's not and I get sad cause the wait is longer.

Sirfetch’d

I wonder what life would be like if we never met? Certainly bad I would assume, but would things be less stressful for us? I don't know the answer to this and I don't like to think about it, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't cross my mind every once and a while. Oh well, with that aside I really hope you have a nice day and all!

Years
Dear anonymous,

If you're going to yell at me when you just woke up, please just take note that I only just now walked into the living room and saw a light turned on. I seriously had no idea that you just now woke up at the time I just happened to wander out into the living room to look outside.

Years
Dear Anonymous Roommate,
You are a sleeze when it comes to girls. Just a complete sleeze. You become dependent on them and get them hooked on mothering you, doing your chores, and fulfilling your needs. I think it's disgusting that you tried to get with my friend, told her that you wanted to be with her more than the other two girls you were banging, and then as soon as my friend rejected you, you got with that girl you supposedly didn't care that much about. Gross. Also, stop shaving all over everything. There's a thing called a sink.

Sirfetch’d

I wish that there was something that could be done to improve things between us. I know you are probably still questioning me as to why I feel there are issues, but there clearly are a lot of them. My paranoia does get in the way sometimes, but not now. I can clearly see that there is tension and I want that to stop. It shouldn't be like this and I will do my best on my end to fix things, but I really hope that you try to see what you can do to make things better as well. Hopefully things can get back to normal between us soon :c

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Dear Anonymous,

Please don't think too much, I'm not trying to distance myself from you. -_-
It's just that I'm busy with my creative works and other important stuff. ;-;
You are also busy with your campus life and as well as with Pokemon Y. {XD}
I promise we will talk again when things are over. ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I don't want you to go a day without knowing I love you. Even if I'm jam packed with things I'm doing here or you think something's wrong or whatever...I'll always love you.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know what I'm gonna do with all this. There are great pros, there are bad cons that I've dealt with before, and I don't want it happening again, but at the same time, I do kind of want to see how this would work. I don't know right now and I kind of wish I had a warning label on me. I think I need it.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anonymous,

Dear god, I'm having the best time ever right now. I wish you were able to spend time on the weekends, but I understand why you cant. Everything so far has just been gah. <3

Dear anonymous,

PLEASE stop with the obnoxious comments. You're a good friend, I'd hate to have to snap on you.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Dear anonymous,

Thank you for your feedback. No really, I bet it took a lot of courage to just openly insult me and my religion like that. I just hope that you can pull you head out of your butt long enough next time to actually argue with moderate intelligence. Don't go telling me to read the Bible when you obviously haven't picked one up in years. You're one of the most arrogant people I have ever met. I hope that reality smacks you upside the head and makes you fall off your podium one day.

The one thing you did that I enjoyed was that look of shock when someone actually stood up against you. Everyone was talking about you behind your back, and you knew it. You decided to take it all out on me. You decided that you were going to insult one of the quietest guys in the class, expecting easy prey. Little did you know, I'm only quiet when I don't know people. Little did you know, I'm one hell of a loudmouth who isn't afraid of anyone when I'm defending myself. I just wish I had a camera to take a picture of your face when I was through with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back