• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center 2.0 [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Ah, and welcome to our two new mentors: Sopheria, and Charlie Brown! We also have Lycanthropy who was accepted as a mentor earlier but now as the time to! So don't be shy on requesting them; like the other mentors, they are really smart, approachable and friendly~ <33

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    1. Rom hacking
    2. Roleplaying and fanfiction
    3. I'll be on here 2 to 5 times a week
    (I live in New Zealand)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Trading, trivia and general navigation (love to know any tricks to getting around the forum better on iOS.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Alpha Sapphire and Just general heads up, sure I will pick up quickly enough after being pointed in the right direction.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Pretty active id say. Will be logging on daily.

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    1. Game development and Fanfiction.
    2. Color & Metal Generations.
    3. I'm going to be as active as I possibly can (as of now, I've made more than two posts per day on average).

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? Trading, trivia and general navigation (love to know any tricks to getting around the forum better on iOS.
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Alpha Sapphire and Just general heads up, sure I will pick up quickly enough after being pointed in the right direction.
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? Pretty active id say. Will be logging on daily.

Hello hello! I'm just going to swoop in and adopt you as my first mentee, if that's ok! ^__^

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2015
    1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? ROM Hacks and Roleplaying

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Clubs

3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I will do my best to be active daily and if not daily then as often as possible.

I do not have any specific mentors in mind.

SimplyJoestar

JoestarFam
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?Rom Hacking
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Clubs
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I would say ill try to be on everyday possible. Which is mostly likely everyday with few exceptions.
    It doesnt matter to me who i am assigned too.

Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? The World of PokéCommunity, Main Series Pokémon Gaming, Challenges, Hacks Studio, Computers and Technology, Forum Navigation
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Tge World of PokéCommunity, Roleplay Theatre, Off-Topic discussions and maybe a little bit of CSS?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm active everyday nowadays and I'll definitely do my best in answering my mentor's questions.

Preferences for mentors:
    gimmepie
    Lycanthropy
    Sonata

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Hello, and thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread! I am excited to get going with someone who can show me the ropes and hopefully answer the PLETHORA of questions I have :D (some of which may be advanced in nature, I learn fast and scale my efforts in tandem)

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Game Development and/or Rom Hacking
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    Programming and Spriting
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    I have been lurking for a few weeks to try and figure out how to get started, and I believe with some guided assistance I can make strides. I will be active almost daily, pending my career interfering.

Other things to note:
    My brother will be learning just as I am, we are planning on learning together and bringing to life our story/ game as we go on. We have a fairly elaborate and strong storyline already in mid stages.

Mentor Requests:
    Whoever has strengths with teaching, and is experienced in story planning/ critiquing, and pointing us in the right direction to learn more! I'm not picky!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? The World of PokéCommunity, Main Series Pokémon Gaming, Challenges, Hacks Studio, Computers and Technology, Forum Navigation
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Tge World of PokéCommunity, Roleplay Theatre, Off-Topic discussions and maybe a little bit of CSS?
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? I'm active everyday nowadays and I'll definitely do my best in answering my mentor's questions.

Preferences for mentors:
    gimmepie
    Lycanthropy
    Sonata

Shall I take you as my mentee then? :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2015
    Hello! I just joined today, so I thought it might be good to make a stop by here first.
    I'm most interested in the Pokemon Essentials section of Game development, but I'd also be into the Pokemon Adventures manga, except that I heard the subforum for that was deleted, so. Welp.
    I'm in college, and thus usually kind of busy, but I don't have much work assigned for the next couple weeks, and I would be rather interested in learning more about what goes on in this community.

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Probably the welcome lounge and rom hacking sections
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
    It would be fun to learn about Art & Design and Roleplay
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions?
    If I find this community really helpfull and fun to be in i'll probably say that I am committed very much and I am really interested in learning new things about the PC and asking questions

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • 1. What sections/boards are you most interested in?
    Probably the welcome lounge and rom hacking sections
    It would be fun to learn about Art & Design and Roleplay
    If I find this community really helpfull and fun to be in i'll probably say that I am committed very much and I am really interested in learning new things about the PC and asking questions

I'll get you a mentor right away~!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2015
    needing a mentor...

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? forum and blog
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? forum and blog
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? very interested but will only be online every weekend

Years
  • needing a mentor...

1. What sections/boards are you most interested in? forum and blog
    2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? forum and blog
    3. How committed are you on being active and how well will you show interest in learning and asking questions? very interested but will only be online every weekend

Hiya, welcome to PC. ^^

Seems like you're looking for a more general forum/site mentor so I'd be happy to show you the ropes if you like and no one else has gotten back to you yet. Will send a PM in a bit. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back